.:Chapter 4:.

Dream~
You woke up next to Danny. Remembering you both fell asleep while watching The Last Unicorn, you smiled. He was still fast asleep and he was hugging you.
You heard your door open and you saw your mom poke her head in, "(Y/N) honey, I have some news."
Carefully prying yourself from Danny's arms, you followed your mom into the kitchen.
"Honey, I need you to pack up everything that is yours. Me and you are going on a trip to Spain!" She said and you smiled.
"We are!? Wait, what about David and Danny?" You asked. Your dad, David, was still asleep on the couch luckily and didn't hear anything.
"David isn't coming while Danny, well, you'll have to say goodbye to him. You're going to be gone for a while." Your mom, Emily, said.
"..... Okay." You said, going back into your room, finding Danny sitting up, rubbing an eye.
"(Y/N)...? What's up?" He asked yawning. You began to cry and ran over to him, giving him a giant hug. He hugged back, trying to comfort you.
"(Y/N)!? What's wrong..?" He asked, a little more worried. You hugged him tighter, "Emily and I are going to Spain, for a long time." You said in between sniffles. He kept hugging you as you cried into his shoulder.
"We'll always be friends, right?" You asked and he smiled.
"Always."