.:Chapter 24:.

You dropped Riley off at school and began driving over to the grump space.
On your way, you noticed this suspicious car following you. Of course, they took different routes but still ended up where you'd be.
Thinking, you took a different way to the grump space. Sure it'd take longer to get there, but its better to be safe than sorry.
You lost the car around the time you were almost there. When you arrived you walked in and took a deep breath.
You jumped when someone tapped your shoulder.
"Somebody is jumpy today." You Ross say from behind you.
Signing you faced him, "You scared me! Not my fault I jumped." You smiled and he smirked. "Suuuure."
"Fuck you." You pushed him back playfully and ran off to find Suzy.
When you found her, she was shopping online at her computer.
"That looks cute." You pointed out suddenly, which semi-startled her.
"(Y/N)! I didn't notice you were here!" She laughs and you smile.
"So, you wanted me?"
"Yeah, Ross should be waiting on is right now in the grump room." She responded, getting up.
You followed her over to the grump room, where Ross was setting everything up.
"There you two are!" He said when you walked in.
"Okay Ross, what are we playing?" You asked and he grinned evilly.
"Oh, just a... Special little game."
"Ross, stop being creepy and just tell us please." Suzy said.
"Fine. We're playing Halo Reach." Be mumbled. You and Suzy exchanged glances, then you realized why he wanted to play it.
"Who told you!?" You asked.
"Dan was bragging about how good you were at playing it." Ross smirked.
"I'll just go set everything up.." Suzy backed away from what was the beginnings of what seemed to be an argument.

------------
Surprise I was dead again!!

Now I'm alive...

I hope...

Picture to make up for my laziness and forgetfulness?

Bye~
~Stormi