.:Chapter 26 Draft + Announcement:.

You sat on the couch and texted Dan back and forth about Riley's birthday party plans. You and him were planning to make it a pool party, and luckily, Lidia had a big pool. She offered up the idea first and now you three are planning a giant party.

You: We should invite some of his friends too.

Dan: Yeah, especially his giiirrrlllfffrrriiieeennnddd~

Lidia: Okay, so here is the RSVP guest list so far;
Grumps(including Mark)
Diana and her mom
Jack(Riley's friend from school)

You: That seems to be enough people.

Dan: Yeah, seeing as all of the Grumps plus Mark equal somewhere around 9 people.

Lidia: Okay. (Y/N), are you making the cards?

You: Yeah. Remember, this is a surprise party. All he knows is that water is being involved.

Lidia: Okay, I have to go now. Bye you two.

Dan: By Lidia. Hey, (Y/N)?

You: Yes Danny?

Dan: ❤❤

You: Cheesy.

Dan: ;) bye!

You: Bye~

Looking up, you stared at the ceiling for a while before Riley jumped onto you. You pulled him up and played around with his hair, and he giggled, playing with yours.
A knock came at your door a few moments later and Suzy entered.
"You're breaking in." You looked at her and she placed a bag down.
"And you're being lazy." She replied and you smirked.
Riley hopped up and ran towards her, "Aunt Suzy!"
"Hey there Riley! How are you?" She smiled at him and he bounced around her.
"Good! You?" He stopped and looked at her.
"I've been good! How about you, (Y/N)? How have you been?" Suzy asked, walking over.
"Good. Just been lying here, not doing much." You winked and sat up.
She sat down beside you and pulled out makeup out of nowhere.
"Hey, wanna help me on a makeup challenge video? Please?" She asked and you looked at her.
"Sure, I guess. What challenge are we doing?" You asked and she gave you a big smile.
"We're doing a little something special." Her smile grew, "The challenge is a Dark Enchantress look."
"Sounds fun!" You exclaimed. "Doesn't it?" She giggled, turning around to dig in her makeup stash.

A/N As a Christmas gift, I am giving you the final draft I have of this as a gift to all of my lovely people who have been reading this since the beginning.

But, as you may have guessed, this story has been DISCONTINUED.

I am sorry to announce this, but my reasoning for this is because I just don't have the inspiration or motivation to finish this anymore. I've moved on.

I hope, from wherever you are in this wide world, you have a happy holidays and stay safe.

Merry Christmas.

Love,
Stormi 💜💜💜💜