.:Chapter 22:.

You woke up the next morning to someone holding you. Looking behind you, you smiled. Dan was holding you close and his head was pressed against your back.
You felt someone at the foot of the bed and looked over, finding Riley cuddled up against your legs.
"Aww." You whispered and checked your phone carefully and quietly, trying not to wake Dan or Riley up.
You looked on Twitter and Instagram and checked up on the Grump accounts. They were being stupid as always.
Your smile grew a little when you read the comments on the photo you took on Thanksgiving with Dan and Riley.

Seriously, are they a family?

Dude, it's really cute. Especially what Riley is wearing today.

I SHIP IT OMG OTP!!!(<- either Cassy or Trisha)

I heard they're dating...
^ Of course you idiot. They've been dating for a while.
  ^ Don't call me idiot, Jeez....

You out your phone down when you felt Dan shift beside you. Looking over, he was now sitting up and running his eyes.
"Morning Danny." You whispered and he smiled. "Morning beautiful."
He kissed your head then walked to the bathroom.
You got up and gently shook Riley awake. "Wake up hijo, it's morning." You said sweetly and he smiled.
"Hola Mama."
After you got him up and dressed, you walked into the bathroom and Dan watched you. "Danny, what's up?" You asked him.
"How long have you had that limp?" He asked and you mentally slapped yourself. You had totally forgot about yesterday.
"Oh it's nothing." You smiled awkwardly and he frowned. "Please tell me the truth (Y/N)."
You shifted uncomfortably and looked at him in the eyes, "Danny... Later?"
"(Y/N).... Please?" He looked worried and you sighed.
"After we get home. Now go pack so I can shower." You pushed him out of the bathroom and locked the door.

When you finished your shower, Dan was packing up with Riley while Dana made sure everything was taken out of the closet. You went into the kitchen and hugged Avi and Debbie goodbye as Dan and Riley finished.
You hugged Dana and her boys and watched Dan and Riley finish their goodbyes.
You got in the car and listened as Riley told you about how he wanted to come back next summer. Dan chuckled a little and began driving to the airport.

You were met with a giant hug from Arin once you got into the terminal of the airport.
You hugged him back and Riley ran over to Suzy and Barry. You let go and let Dan do his thing as you greeted Suzy and Barry.

By the time you got into your house, Lidia had taken Riley to her house. "To let you and Dan have a break." She said as she took Riley's hand.
You sat on the couch next to Dan and snuggled up close to him.
"Well?" He asked quietly as he positioned himself.
"Antonio.... H-He wanted to take Riley back even though he wasn't allowed within 20 yards of Riley. He said if he didn't get Riley back by next week, h-he'd come after us. Even if we were back home..." You said, hugging Dan so you wouldn't begin crying. He held you close and began to run your back gently.
You could tell he wasn't happy and you just moved yourself to his lap. "Danny?" You looked up at him.
"Yeah, babe?" He asked slowing down his back rubs.
"You wanna watch a movie to get our minds off of this?" You asked, moving some hair off of his face.
"What movie are we talking about?" He asked with a small smile.
"Maybe a certain favorite of ours?" You copied his smile and his smile grew.
"Sounds great."

.:???:.
I was sitting on the couch, holding a gold ring in my palm. A woman entered the room and walked over to me.
"Antonio, what is wrong?" She asked, her pretty face worried.
"Nothing for you to worry about." I told her and looked at a picture of (Y/N).
A buddy of mine said he saw her at the airport with my son and another man.
The woman left the room and I stood up, holding a different picture of (Y/N).
"She fuckin betrayed me by having that abomination. But, that abomination also brings me woman. To think she actually had the guts to leave back to her "home"."  I snarled.
Throwing the picture down, I threw the ring at the wall. Leaving the room, I walked to a table in the hall.
Opening it, I pulled out a beautiful hair piece (Y/N) had worn during our wedding.
Putting it back, I walked into my room where tho woman was laying in the bed.

.:Dan:.
(Y/N) had fallen asleep about halfway through the movie. Her head was laying on my lap as I brushed some hair away from her face.
I remembered how long I had a crush on her as a kid and smiled.
She was cute then, but she's beautiful now. Looking at my phone, I decided to text Barry and Arin about what she told me.

-----------
I'm back!!!!

*confetti falls from the sky*

Anyway, as always I hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you later!

Bye!!
~Stormi