.:Chapter 8:.

You woke up to someone else climbing into the bed. Opening one eye, you saw Riley snuggle up between you two. Looking into the doorway, Lidia stood there smiling.
"Thank you." You mouthed and she waved, walking away.
Because of Riley snuggling between you and Dan, Dan let go of you. Rolling to face the boys, your smile grew and you hugged them both.

When you woke up again, Riley and Dan were gone. Getting up, you walked into the living room where Dan was telling Riley stories about when we were young.
"Mama really did that!?" Riley asked amazed.
"Did I really do what?" You asked, sitting beside them. "Did you really knock me out of the tree?" Dan asked.
"It was an accident!" You laughed. "Yeah, suuure." Dan said and you playfully pushed him.
Riley began laughing and you caught a glimpse of the time.
"How long have you two been up?" You asked. Dan checked his phone, "About.... an hour or so?" He said.
Riley stilled looked tired and you looked at Dan and motioned to Riley.
"Somebody is still pretty tired."
Riley began to protest, but was interrupted by a huge yawn.
"I have an idea, let's take him to Sleepytime Junction." Dan said and you chuckled. "Okay."
After tucking Riley in bed, Dan closed the bedroom door and took your hand. He placed you on the couch and his face looked like a mix of worry and seriousness.
"What's wrong, Danny?" You asked him. He got on his knees and pulled your sleeve up, revealing your scars.
"I've tried to ignore them..." He said, placing his head on your forearm. "But, its too hard.."
You sighed and patted his head, "Danny..."
He lifted his head and traced the scars with his finger, "Why..?"
"I-It started out as an accidental cut, but it felt good.... Antonio had just told me to get rid of Riley.... It helped me keep my mind off of my problems.... It soon turned into a habit.." You explained.
"Anything else..?" He asked.
"A-After Riley was born I-I..... Attempted, but it didn't work... It soon turned bad, but whenever Riley was around, I put on a smile. I never wanted him to be involved, but Antonio just made it worse when Riley would go to bed."
Dan pulled you into a hug, and you hugged him back.
"Danny... You okay?" You asked him and he looked at you in the eye.
"Promise me. Promise me, you won't ever try again?" He said in a serious tone.
"Danny..."
"Promise."
You sighed, "I promise."
He still didn't let you go. That's when his eyes traveled to your neck, where a small scar was. He traced the scar and you looked down.
"Does he ever ask?" Dan asked you.
"He did once. I just told him I accidentally fell into a thorn bush one day. He accepted it and moved on." You told Dan.
"What about when you... You know?"
"He wasn't around. He was with Emily and Will." You said, feeling guilty.
"You stupid idiot." Dan said and you looked at him.

"You do know I still love you, right?"

------------
OwO

Lol have fun.

;P
~Stormi