.:Chapter 3:.

(F/R)=Favorite Restaurant

The car finally stopped somewhere, but Dan kept you blindfolded.
"Okay, ready?" He asked and you nodded. He took of your blindfold and you smirked. "Well, somebody knows how to keep classy, but not classy enough."
It was (F/R). "Glad you remembered though. I was sad they didn't have one in Spain." You said, looking up at him. "Well, shall we?" He smiled and you took his hand.

After you two sat down, you began the conversation. "So, we just gonna ask questions?"
"If you want. Me first, do you still get sick often?" He asked, still smiling brightly.
"Sometimes. Not as often as before thankfully." You said, copying his smile. "Okay, do you still love, and I mean love, The Last Unicorn?"
He chuckled, "Of course! How could I not? Hmm, have you ever done anything ultra stupid?" He asked.
"Stupid like as 24 year old you, or just plain idiot?" You smirked.
"Both."
"Okay, I have done stupid like 24 year old you. Let's see here, I was... 23? Well, anyway, I was at this party and skipping details, I ended up waking up the next morning somewhere I didn't recognize." You said, remembering everything in detail.
Dan began to laugh and you joined along.
"Anyway, the other stupid thing was that I forgot how to walk one day and I ended up crawling everything the whole day." You smiled.
You two continued talking over lunch and the years that separated you both seemed to fade.
"Well, that was a lovely lunch." You said, holding his hand while walking out of the door. His phone went off and he sighed. "Arin, I swear one day, one of us will be dead on the ground with the other holding a knife." Dan mumbled and you giggled. "I guess he wants you?" You asked.
"Yeah..."
"Well, throw me the car keys and I'll drive you over." You said and he threw you the keys.

You arrived at the grump space and Dan dragged you in. "Hey guys! I'm here!" He yelled and one by one people popped up.
One of them walked over and looked at you, "Hmm? Dan, who's she?" He asked and Dan smirked. "She is my childhood friend, (Y/N). We finally met up today after.... A long time."
You waved, "Hello."
The man walked to you and smiled, "The name's Arin. Nice to meet you!"

After meeting everyone, you had to go. "See ya Danny. Here." You said giving him your number then getting into your car. "Thanks. See you, (N/N)." He said and you smiled softly, pulling out of the driveway and began the drive home.
When you got home, you walked next door to Lidia's house. When you opened the door, Riley came running towards you. "Mama!"
"Hey, Riley!!" You said, bending down and picking him up. Lidia walked out of the kitchen smiling, "Ah, (Y/N)! Come, I have that gift ready." She said and you followed her into the kitchen.
On the table was a necklace(in whichever color you chose).

"Lidia! This is beautiful!" You said and put Riley down carefully

"Lidia! This is beautiful!" You said and put Riley down carefully. "Its for you. Its a little something for a special girl like you." She smiled.
"You didn't have to!" You said as Lidia carefully took the necklace. She walked around behind you and put the necklace on you.
"Now, listen here. I did this because I wanted to. So, don't let anyone out you down child." Lidia said and you smiled at her words. "Thank you."

After talking with Lidia a bit more, you and Riley went home. As a treat, you let Riley sleep next to you. Although, he still sleeps next to you anyway most nights due to nightmares.
"Goodnight, Riley." You said kissing his head.
"Night Mama!" He snuggled close to you and fell asleep.
You slowly drifted off as well, dreaming of the past.

-------------
Here it is?
Here it is!

Here is the next chapter~
Just for you~

Thank you BarricornTheUnicorn for helping me pick the necklace.
~Stormi