.:Chapter 16:.

When Dan finished explaining why I'm not with Antonio anymore, they both looked pretty mad.
Ross kept repeating Antonio's name, like he was trying to remember something. "One moment, I need to call up Holly." He said leaving the room.
Arin though, kept silent. You leaned onto Dan and snuggled up against him. He hugged you and Arin stood up.
"Listen here little lady, if you ever need help, call up me and Dan. No matter what, deal?"
"O-Okay..?" You said, and Arin smiled. "Good. Oh yeah, I need to ask Suzy something..." Arin mumbled walking out.
"Danny... When are we leaving?" You asked him, wrapping your arms around his thin body. "Hmm, whenever you want." He responded, resting his head on yours.
"Okay..." You said. You felt a small body climb up next to you. "Mama?" You heard Riley ask. "Yes?" You asked him, looking over.
He grinned, "I love you and Danny!"
"We love you too." You heard Dan say, lifting his head off of you.
Riley crawled and wedged himself between you and Dan.

.:Next Week:.
You were packing up for the trip when Riley walked into your room. "Mama, I need help. Danny and I can't decide between either blue or purple." He said, tugging on your shirt. "What..?" You asked, being pulled into Riley's room.
Dan stood there staring at a blue jacket and a purple jacket.
"(N/N)... What color..?" Dan asked looking at you. "Good question." You said, standing beside Dan with Riley in your arms. "I say blue. After all, it is your favorite color, Riley." You looked at Riley who was just grinning.
"Well, its mine too." Dan said, grabbing the purple one and putting it back.
"The more you know." You said sarcastically and Dan chuckled.

After you finished packing up Riley and yourself, you say down on the couch. "Hey Danny, when is the flight?"
"Uh, I think it's at 3." You heard him say from Riley's room. Checking the time, you looked at your phone.
It suddenly began ringing as Lidia called you.
"Hello?" You asked answering the call.
"(Y/N), as you know I am currently out of town, but I wanted to wish you and Riley a safe trip. And tell that Danny boy to watch out! There are strange people out there." You heard Lidia say over a loud noise.
"You okay?" You smiled.
"Yeah, family reunions are always loud." Lidia huffed.
You giggled trying to imagine the old woman at the reunion with an angry face while someone was screaming at a TV behind her.
"Well you be safe too. Bye." You said hanging up.
"Who was that?" You heard Danny ask. "Lidia. She just wanted to tell us be safe and watch out." You said, turning around to face him.
"Well then, let's go!" He said, exciting Riley.
"Yeah!" You copied the excitement as Riley ran outside.

-------------
Hey guys! It's been a little while.

I've been(still sorta am) sick plus I got a new phone so this is a little awkward with the new keyboard layout.
Plus it's a little harder to type...

Oh well!

~Stormi

P.S.

WTF HOW!?!?!?

Anyway, thank you guys for supporting me.
It means more than the world to me knowing people are behind me.
:)