.:Chapter 20:.

.:Three(or so) Days Later:.
You, Debbie, and Dana were walking around window shopping. Dan and Avi were at home eating(i love you autocorrect....(watching*)) the little ones. Thanksgiving was yesterday, so some things were still on sale. Emily had popped by the day before Thanksgiving and hung out with everyone before flying back to Spain.

You followed the woman into a shop when you separated from them, looking at a t-shirt Riley would like.
Someone tapped on your shoulder, "Well well, if it isn't Miss Mom." A familiar Spanish voice asked.
You froze instantly, turning around, you saw Antonio.
"N-No.... What are you doing here!?" You asked him, scared.
Antonio's smirk vanished almost instantly, "Where is my son?"
"Your son!? You didn't even care about Riley!" You pushed him back a little and sped out of the store, forgetting about Dana and Debbie.
He followed you and pushed you into a nearby alley.
"Listen here, I want my son back." Antonio said, cornering you into a wall.
"No. You can't have him! You're not even allowed to go near him! The court told you that!" You yelled, trying to push him off of you.
Antonio just pushed you back harder, "Listen here, bitch, ever since you and that little abomination left me, I was put in debt. Plus, Riley, or whatever you call him, got me money."
"That's why you want him? Why did I ever say yes." You pushed him back and tried to run. But he grabbed your ankle.
"I will give you a week to give me my son back. If you try to leave, I will follow." Antonio grabbed a nearby shard of glass and cut your ankle.
He let go and began to laugh, "Till next time, (Y/N)."
You tried to run, but your ankle hurt too much. Limping you saw Dana and Debbie walking out of the shop.
"Hey!" You said, catching their attention. "Oh my god, (Y/N)!" Dana ran over to you.
"What happened!?"
"I may have ran into an angry ex." You tried to smile, but you only managed a very small one.
Debbie bent down and looked at your ankle, "Dan isn't going to like this." She said, looking at the cut.
"What did your ex want that made him go this far!?" Dana asked, finding a place to sit you down at.
"He wanted Riley." You said, glancing towards the alley. You watched Antonio run out of the alley and down the street.
"Why? Didn't you say he wasn't allowed to go anywhere near Riley by law? In both America and Spain." Debbie exclaimed.
"I was given a week to return Riley to him...." You sighed, worried.
"Hmm.... It might be best not to tell anyone." Dana said, leaning against the wall. "Indeed." Debbie agreed.
"Okay, but it'll be hard." You looked at them, with hope in your eyes.

-------------
Oh. I'm not done with the chapter here!
Just informing you that beyond this point, it will be more flashes of your past.

OwO;
~Stormi
------------

You were sitting at the kitchen table, reading a postcard from Emily. It was from France and she wanted to say she had found the perfect dress for you.
Antonio walked in, stretching.
"Hey baby." He smiled. You glanced up with a smirk, "Hey there, hun."
He walked over and hugged you from behind, putting his head on yours.
The brand new rings on your fingers glimmered in the sunlight from the window.

--

"Hey babe, check this out!" You heard Antonio call from the other room. Walking over, you saw he was watching a music video on YouTube.
When you looked at it, you gasped.
"Is that-!?"
"It is. It seems he hopped out of the gutter and found himself something to do." Antonio laughed.
You say down beside Antonio and laughed, "See! I told you my childhood friend was awesome!"

--

"WE ARE GETTING RID OF IT!" Antonio yelled, slamming the door behind him.
You were shaking, sitting down, you held your stomach.
"Shh, baby, he'll come around." You whispered to your stomach.
You laid down on the couch and cried silently.

--

*CRASH*

You heard the bottle slam onto the ground.
"NO EXCUSES, WE ARE GETTING RID OF THAT THING WHEN IT IS BORN!"
Antonio threw something at you and it hit your arm, making it bleed.
"B-But..." You tried to say, but Antonio slapped you and walked out.

--

You heard Antonio come home. Getting up, you moved over to the window and heard talking.
"Aww, come on. So what if she's home. It won't matter." You heard Antonio say sweetly.
"If you truly insist, Toni." You heard a female voice say.
You got up and left the house out the back door. You got in your car and silently drove to Emily's house.

--

You had just moved in at the new place with Riley in your arms. The little 4 year-old looked around.
"Mama... Where is Papa?" He asked in Spanish.
You looked at Riley, "Papa can't get us here. Its a new start for me and you."
He nodded and you smiled, "Good boy. Now go explore, Mama has to unpack things."
You out him down and walked back to the moving truck, lightly brushing against your stitches.

-------------
Well, if you don't mind me, I have a hill to climb back up.

~Stormi