.:Chapter 17:.

You soon arrived at the airport when Riley spoke up.
"Hey Mama, Danny, what is it like where you grew up?"
"Well, you'll see. Now come on, let's go before we miss our flight." You responded, getting out and opening the door for Riley.
Dan also got out and grabbed our stuff. "Dana will be there too." He smiled and you did a little dance.
"You don't know how much I have missed her!"
"Who's Dana?" Riley asked, confused. "She's my sister." Dan told him.

You three boarded the plane, giving Riley the middle seat. "Ready? We're about to take flight." You asked Riley who was bouncing with excitement.
"Yeah!" He exclaimed as the engines started.
Dan started mimicking the engines noise, making you and Riley laugh.
This was going to be a fun flight.

When the plane landed, you were surprisingly still awake. But Dan and Riley were still out cold asleep.
Smiling at how cute the two looked you sadly had to wake them up.
"Wake up you two, the plane has landed." You cooed. They slowly woke up and you stood up.
Grabbing what you had currently, you took one of Riley's hands. Dan took the other one and the three of you got off the plane.
Walking into the main airport, you walked over to the luggage area and grabbed your stuff.
Taking out your phone, you took a picture of Dan and Riley grabbing their stuff and posted it on Twitter with the caption; Just landed in NJ!
Egorapter, or Arin, almost instantly liked and reshared it.
People in the comments instantly began talking.

Omg, Danny and a little kid!!! So cute!!!

Is that Danny!?

Aww, Riley looks adorable with Danny~

Wait! Is (Y/N) and Danny together!?

I heard they were childhood friends. Probably just a friend thing.

You stopped reading the comments after that one and walked over to Dan and Riley to show them the picture.
"Wow! We look cool!" Riley exclaimed as you looked at Dan with a smile.
"We do! I bet people are jealous on how TOTALLY epic we look." Dan smiled back and high-fived Riley.
"You two are so cute together, I could die." You acted like you were fainting and Dan caught you.
"Careful babe, you could fall," He said, leaning close to your ear, "for me."
"Oh Daniel! I already have." You smirked and stood back up. He chuckled and helped lift you up.
Riley had somehow stolen your phone and was playing on one of the games on there specifically for him.
"Riley is like a ninja!" You said, wondering how he could've gotten your phone from your jacket pocket.
"Brian would be proud." Dan laughed.
"He would!" You smiled, picking up Riley.
"Well, tour first then go to the house?" You asked Dan.
"Sure." Dan said, taking the lead. Riley on the other hand, looked like he was about to go to space.

----------
Hi!

Please don't expect much from me on Thursdays.
I have basketball games to attend.

Either way, chapters like this would most likely be released.

Also,THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 500 READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Love, the one and only,
~Stormi