3 - Ashton, Thongs, & Perfect Snogging

American Dream - MKTO
So baby, let's live and die before we're getting old
You know that nothing is the way it used to be
So tell me whatever happened to the American dream

J O R D Y N
"My mom says she has a surprise for us." I mentioned to Ashton as I clicked my phone off and shoved it in the back pocket of my jeans. Ashton was only a couple steps ahead of me as we made our way to the baggage claim. We'd been stopped a couple times due to fans asking for pictures with him.

"I hope it's a puppy." Ashton called over his shoulder as he began to walk down the stairs.

"Me too." I sighed as I continued to follow behind him. We ended up at the baggage claim in no time.

"Baggage claim is my least favorite part." Ashton groaned. I nodded in agreement as I wrapped my arm around his waist. His gaze locked with mine as I stood on my tiptoes to plant a quick kiss on his lips.

"Are you sure you're okay, Jor?" Ashton quietly asked me. I looked up at him with sad eyes.

"Trust me, I'm fine."

"Can we get a picture with you?" A quiet voice asked from behind us. Ashton and I turned around and saw a tall, blonde-haired girl who had to be around seventeen or eighteen with her shorter, brunette-haired friend.

Ashton reluctantly looked at me, asking for my permission. Of course, I pushed him towards the two girls, I wasn't about to stop him from meeting his fans.

"Yeah, of course." Ashton smiled. He stood in between the girls, his arms draped around both of their shoulders.

"Jordyn, you too!" The taller one laughed. I looked at her with a confused expression.

"Come on!" The shorter girl grabbed my arm and pulled me into the group. The taller girl, who said her name was Maisey stretched her long arm out and snapped a few pictures.

"You had the expression on your face like you pooped your pants." Ashton whispered in my ear.

I laughed and rolled my eyes as both the girls, Maisey and Andrea, hugged Ashton. When they were done hugging him, they both asked me for one.

"Don't tell Ashton, but you're our favorite!" Andrea laughed as I hugged her.

"Your secret's safe with me." I smiled as I hugged Maisey.

"We love you guys!" They told us before they walked away.

"Thanks! We love you too!" Ashton smiled.

"They were so nice!" I said excitedly, my hand aggressively grabbed Ashton's arm. He laughed as my eyes wandered over to the moving suitcases.

"Found one of mine!" I yelled as I jogged over to it. My hand went to grab the handle of my aqua suitcase but before my hand grabbed it someone else's did.

"Excuse me! That's mine!" I huffed as I looked up at the stranger that grabbed my suitcase.

"Sorry miss, but my daughter has the exact same suitcase as you." The man mused, a smirk grew on his face.

My jaw dropped.

"Dad!" I squealed as I jumped into his arms. My arms wrapped around his neck and I hugged him tightly. I hadn't been able to do this for the past year and a half.

He set me down as Ashton walked up behind me with the rest of our luggage.

"Oh, hey, Mr.-"Ashton stopped what he was saying as my dad gave him a look. "Sergeant, dad, sir."