Author's Note

You guys are everything to SID, this story, and me. You all are the reason SID (and this story) has been SO successful. Never in a million years did I think nearly 200,000 people would read something I had written. My heart is SO full and I am so thankful and blessed to have wonderful readers like you all. Thank you for believing in the little idea I had in my brain and thank you for helping turn it into something big. Thank you for loving Jordyn and Ashton's love story as much as me. Thank you for sticking with me for my terribly irregular updating schedules and for when my writing wasn't up to par. And most of all, thank you for inspiring me. Because of this overwhelming positive experience I've had here on Wattpad for four and half years now, I have fell in love with writing. I've fallen in love with writing and I decided to make it my minor for my degree! ALL BECAUSE OF THE POSITIVE IMPACT YOU'VE HAD ON ME. I am forever grateful to all of you. I started here on Wattpad at 16 and I cringe at the early chapters of SID because of the terrible writing. Now, I'm sitting here in my bed, almost 20 years old with a smile on my face (still lowkey cringing at my current writing sometimes lol). You all changed my life. I seriously mean that. Many of you may think that this is silly that I'm being so sentimental over a fanfiction but every author has to start somewhere, right? So this is just the beginning and one day I hope to be a successful graphic designer with a couple of published novels. I'm just getting started.

Sadly, I will no longer be writing anymore fanfics. I am instead going to be focusing on fiction. I will slowly be taking unfinished fanfics down. Valedictorian and Gone, however, will be turned into fiction stories. So if you like those two, you're in luck because I'm keeping them! I'm going to be adding more stories in the future so stay tuned!

Since you all have stuck with me for so long, I'm finally having my Hannah Montana moment and I'm pulling off my wig. Here is a picture of me:

 Here is a picture of me:

Random, yes. But I realized I've been on here for four and a half years and none of you have a face to put to my name.

Seriously, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

ALL MY LOVE,

Jenna

P.S. if anyone knows any good Jacob Whitesides fanfics LET A SISTER KNOW. he's my babe & I still wanna read fanfics lol.