Epilogue

A S H T O N

4 Years Later

"So Ashton," the interviewer started slowly, almost like she wasn't sure if she should ask what she was thinking.

I knew what she was thinking. We all did.

I smiled to myself as I remembered back to our show in London two months ago.

"You need to be on the stage in five minutes!" our stage manager yelled at us from the doorway. He backed out of the room leaving the four of us back to our shenanigans.

"Alright, ready?" I questioned. The three guys nodded back to me and we all left the messy dressing room behind and meandered through the hallway towards the stage.

My eyes wandered towards every person that walked down the hallway in search of my wife. I hadn't seen her all day and she always kissed me and wished me luck before I went on stage.

"Has anyone seen Jor?"

"No, sorry man." Luke answered. He adjusted the wedding band on his finger after he patted me on the back.

"OW! What the fuck?!"

Luke's body jolted forward and he clumsily fell to the floor. A girl was laughing hysterically behind us.

"Nice one Eves!" Calum laughed. His hand smacked against hers before he offered it to Luke. Luke gave him a dirty look but accepted his gesture.

"Is there a footprint on my ass?" He questioned. His head was bent back in a weird angle as he spun around in hopes to get a view of his butt.

"Yeah babe, it's still cute though."

Luke groaned

Evelyn stood up on her tip-toes and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Nasty ass couples making me feel all single and shit." Calum scoffed.

"Sucks to be you," Michael laughed.

I bit my lip as Calum responded, "well, I wouldn't be single if you wouldn't have stolen my girlfriend you bitch."

Calum and Michael had been at each other's throats for the past year because even though Adrienne and Calum had been broken up for two years, somehow her and Michael had a sudden connection and had been dating ever since.

Luke, Eves, and I stood in awkward silence as Calum and Michael started arguing.

Evelyn tapped my arm and gestured behind me.

Jordyn stood there with her arms crossed.

"Hey Jor baby," I smiled. My arms wrapped around her as I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Can we talk?" Her voice was barely audible and she looked as if she was about to burst into tears.

"Of course."

I pulled her into the nearest storage room.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I bombarded her with questions. What wasn't she telling me?

She shook her arms out of her sleeves and fanned her face, something she would do when she was about to cry.

"I don't even know how to say this," she cried. I grabbed her wrists and looked her in the eyes. I was really worried now.

"Jor, tell me."

"I know we said we would wait a long while after we got married and I don't know what happened but something didn't work correctly and-"

"Wait for what?" I questioned. I had no clue what she was talking about and thoughts were racing through my mind at about one hundred miles per hour.

"Ashton, I'm pregnant."

I froze, my arms still around her wrists. She closed her eyes, tears spilled out.

"I'm so so sorry Ashton," she cried.

Nothing in the world prepares you for the moment you find out you're going to be a parent.

"Jor, why are you apologizing?"

"I don't know." She wiped her sleeve under her eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her as close as possible.

"I'm so fucking happy," I whispered. A huge smile spread across my face as she looked at me.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"It's about damn time we start filling up all those empty rooms in the house," I laughed. She smiled.

"I'm happy too."

The interviewer shifted uncomfortably in her seat, her fingers nervously shuffled the papers in front of her.

I figured I would just ease her anxiety by saying what she was thinking.

"Yes, Jordyn is pregnant and I'm ecstatic." A smile lit up my face once again just thinking about it.

There were multitudes of cheers from the crew behind the camera and the interviewer sighed in relief.

I didn't focus on any one of them. My eyes locked with the only ones that mattered. Behind a few people stood my wife and she had tears in her eyes.

Four years ago, I wouldn't have been able to tell you that we would see this day but we are living proof that you should never give up the faith, even when presented with the chance. Perseverance and unconditional love are the keys to a successful life.

"When you love something or someone that much, you hold on to them, you hold on to them for dear life until you're forced to let go. Even then, you'll still love them, forever and always."

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE NEXT PART OF THIS!