Chapter 15

I ignored his calls and kept walking towards Music :) I sat down on my usual seat.I put my earbuds on and just wrote the lyrics to the song that was playing 'Bleeding out' by Imagine Dragons.The room got filled with people I recognized 3 of them.Oh Noooooo why does the universe hate me Harry,Zayn,and Liam have this class too.They didn't seem to notice me.

Mr.Steel ,our teacher, was talking about what instruments were gonna use.

Wasn't Alex supposed to be in this class:(

Mr. Steel got my attention "Okay class our first thing were gonna do is see what type of instrument were good at"O easy pfffft...I got this.

"The instruments are scattered everywhere get to work"I got up and grabbed a guitar and started to strum the chords.I was strumming to the beat of Give Me Love.In the middle of the song I stopped.I felt as if someone was staring at me.I looked around and saw Zayn and Harry staring at me Great I put the guitar down and went to the piano and sat down.Outta Nowhere Zayn sat down next to me.

Ugh I try so hard to ignore him and his bullshit.Don't get me wrong Zayn is a cool guy but.Me and him used to be friends in primary school,But when we hit grade 6 he acted like he didn't even no me.I ended up giving up and now our situation is like this He just annoys me with his friends just like Niall

O yeah back to Zayn.He was just sitting there staring at my hands while they play the piano.

"Urm.....Hi"I squeaked

"Hey babe"I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want"

"I just heard you play and I wanted to say your really good"Wow no smirks,rude comments this is the Zayn I like not Cocky Zayn

"Uh thanks"he nodded and got up and left.

The Bell rang

LUNCH!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!!!! :)