Chapter 23

Previously on LAY

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Let me go Niall thus isn't funny"

"Who said I was laughing"he said and once again his eyes were black.I let my other arm loose and punched him,well tried to...He grabbed it and twist it.I yelped in pain and tears started to form.Why isn't anyone seeing this?

  "Get The Fuck Off Her Niall"a deep voice said behind us. 

    Niall turned around and I got a glimpse of who said that.Harry.

Niall smirked "Or what"

"Let her go" Harry said with a glare.

Niall let go of me and walked away giving Harry one last glance.

Harry walked up to me "Are you ok?"

  "Yeah I'm....I'm fine"

I walked away and so did he.

Why is it that everytime I need help he's always there.

I walked to my locker and got my book.The Bell Rang.English.I sat down and wrote shit that was on the board.I saw harry walk in and look at me.He gave me a smile and I returned it.He sat down and Kelly walked up to him.

"Hey Harry"she said pulling her skimpy little shirt down more.Ugh just another one of Amber's friends.She wears waaaay too much make-up and the shortest skirts you have ever Seen.Harry looked bored of her flirting,I laughed and continued my notes.

Finally the teacher walked in "Guys,as some of you know,today we have a game so that means" she paused "We get out early today" Some kids were high-fiving and cheering.What?I looked up "yes"i muttered to myself.

  "So that means after this period we get outta here and go to the game"the teacher said.Yeah football!!!!

   "Okay quiet down guys.....don't get to happy .......okay I decided to pick your partners okay?!"

  "Noah with Jade"

  "Karen with Jessica"

  "John with Marcel"

  "Harry with Sam"

She continued calling names until she called mine.

  "Jamie with Kelly" WHAT

"What!!!!! I am NOT working with that Bitch"Kelly extremely annoying high pitched voice said..well yelled.

  Same here slut

"Excuse me!!Ms.Bontey do not use such foul language in my class go to the principals office now!"I laughed and saw harry crack a smile.She huffed like a 3 year old and left to room muttering profanities.

   Oh God,I don't want to work with her :-(

After that the whole period was a boring blur.The Bell Rang and I left quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiiiiiiii.xx guys sorry haven't updated in a looooooong time :-( I've been working on a book somewhere else (jellytots Niall;);)) Anyway......yeah?