Chapter 20

I got up and got the things and started mixing the stuff.Louis came in outta nowhere.

  "Hey"he waved

"Uhh Hi?"I say in more of a question.He laughed

  "What are you making"

"PANCAKES"I yelled whilst doing a weird dance..really attractive Jamie.

   "Where's Alex"

  "O she fell asleep on the couch.....Need any help"I nodded.A little help won't hurt right??He poured the mix on the pan whilst I threw some chocolate chips on the pancake ,some accidentally hitting Louis.

  "Oops my bad"he smirked and got the bag from me and threw some at me.I saw some marshmallows on the table and threw some at him.He got whipped cream from nowhere???and sprayed some on my hair.Hell No!!!

  I took it away from him and put some inside his shirt.He ran after me and chased me around the kitchen until he slipped and fell from the whipped cream on the floor.I broke out in a fit of laughter.I guess that woke up Alex because she came in and yawned.

    "What's going on I-What The Hell"I laughed and helped Lou up

   "Long story short;we were making pancakes"She just nodded and said "Um Your pancakes are burning"We saw what she was talking about Shit!!We took them off and put the pan on the sink

    "Aww I wanted some Darn"Alex huffed.

"Just get a banana"

"They aren't the same"she whined.She reached for them but dropped dime in the process of grabbing one.Before they could reach the ground Louis caught them WTF!!?! "Woah thanks"

he smiled and nodded

How did he do that......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~