Chapter 16

As I was walking I dropped my book before I had the chance to pick it up Liam got it for me.

"Thanks"He smiled and said

"You Welcome"I smiled and walked away.

  Liam Payne,he is one of the people that is in the 'gang' but he is not as bad as the rest.He doesn't swear as much,doesn't have that much tattoos,and he is responsible and respectful.Sarah is dating him:-) I like him....I guess.

I got an apple and water and walked to my table to draw.Sarah and Scarlett came with their lunch.

"Hey"

"Sup"

"Hi where's Alex"

"I don't know text her"

"Kk"I got my phone out

To:AllyBear

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!

5MINUTESLATER

From:AllyBear

At Home...I wasn't feeling good:(

To:AllyBear

Boo You Whore!!!aha:P

I put my phone away

I took a bite of my Apple.Sarah and Scarlett kept eating whilst conversating.

"Urm I'm gonna uh go to the..library"

   They nodded and I got up.I threw my Apple away and saved my water.I really wasn't going to the library,I went to my locker and got my laptop.I left and went to the park near by.I sat on a bench near by and started to looking at facts that would help me with my essay for Science.I wrote some stuff on my notebook and bookmarked the website and turned my laptop off and headed back.

Right when I put my laptop back the bell rang.I sighed loudly and headed toward math.I had this period with Sarah YAY!!!

  I went and sat down in the corner;waiting for Sarah to come.In less than 5 minutes the room was filled ,Sarah spotted me and sat down next to me.

Mr.Clifford was teaching the boring lesson and he kept sneezing,it was disturbing yet funny at the same time.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

The  bell rang and P.E. was next oh how I despise that class.Louis and Niall were in it too .Alex was in it too but she's not here:( Guess I'm alone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!EVERYONE