Give Me Your Hand (BasicallyIDoWrk)

Here's Marcel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Outfit) 

*Many years earlier*

"Come on babeee"Marcel whines tugging on my hand. "I don't want to dance Marcel"I sigh pulling my hand away. He frowns and I sigh again before standing up. "Let's Go"I mumble and he smiles. Give Me Your Hand by the Ready Set starts to play and he smirks. He grabs my hands and pulls me to him. I chuckle and he starts to sing along to the music.

Dressed in your Friday best
And ready to impress, whoa-oh.
I like the show, oh oh.
And can I say that you're the prettiest girl that I know,
Or will ever know.

So give me your hand.
Got a record on the table and I think it's gonna, gonna make you wanna let go.
An opportunity to get a little wild, baby, can I get a smile, smile, damn, I hope so.
Now we're turning up the heat, turn the shuffle to repeat, to repeat, to repeat, to repeat.

She said, "I love this song. I've heard it before, and it stole my heart. I know every word."
She's gonna dance all night, night 'til it hurts
Singing the best song ever, best song ever!

Give me your hand!
Give me your hand!
She said, "This is the best song ever, best song ever."

Music colliding with the words singing what you wanna say.
I hope it's my name (hey hey).
And every time you hear it you'll remember this night again,
Again and again.

So give me your hand
'Cause I'm ready and I'm able and I'm thinking' I can make you finally wanna let go.
Just to show you my affection turn the speakers up to ten and then eleven 'til we break the windows.
Now we're turning up the heat, turn the shuffle to repeat, to repeat, to repeat, to repeat!

She said, "I love this song. I've heard it before, and it stole my heart. I know every word."
She's gonna dance all night, night 'til it hurts
Singing the best song ever, best song ever!

Give me your hand!
Give me your hand!
She said, "This is the best song ever, best song ever."

We're not coming down.
You're all mine.
Keep you in the sound.
We're so high.
Rocket to cloud nine.
When we're turning up the best song ever,
Best song ever.

She said, "I love this song. I've heard it before, and it stole my heart. I know every word."
She's gonna dance all night, night 'til it hurts
Singing the best song ever, best song ever!

She said, "I love this song. I've heard it before, and it stole my heart. I know every word."
She's gonna dance all night, night 'til it hurts
Singing the best song ever, best song ever!

Give me your hand!
O-whoa-o-o-o-oh-oh
Give me your hand!
She said, "This is the best song ever, best song ever."

I smile up at him as the song ends. This was the best night of my life, I mean besides the night we met. He leans down and softly presses his lips against mine. "I love you"He mumbles making me smile. "I love you too"

*After Prom*

"Come on babe"He chuckles as we walk out of the school building. "Let's get you home"he smiles letting go of my hand to cross the road. I smile at him but as soon as I see what is coming I gasp. It was too late though, Marcel's body flies down the road from the force. He was hit by a truck. "Marcel, Baby"I scream running to him. I see his eyes closed and blood pouring out from his head. I see the driver call 911 as I hold Marcel close to me crying and not caring as my dress becomes all bloody. "Please don't die on me Marcel"I sob as he is taken from me. 

*a few months later*

I feel something squeeze my hand so I wake up. As soon as I open my eyes I gasp. "Marcel! You're up"I scream and he winces. "W-where am I?"He asks confused. "The hospital, a truck hit you after prom"I sigh and he looks even more confused. "Wh-who are you?"he asks and my heart breaks. "Please tell me you're joking"I whisper and he shakes his head no. I feel the walls closing in on me and my breaths quicken. Before I know it, I'm waking up in a hospital bed. "Y/N, I'm sorry I don't remember you"I hear a guilty sounding Marcel whisper. I look at him and force a smile. "I-it's fine Marcel"I whisper trying not to cry. "I've been trying so hard to remember"he whispers, tears filling his eyes. "Hey don't stress about it ba-Marcel"I quickly correct myself. He looks confused and i chuckle, he looked adorable. "They said you haven't been sleeping or eating right, so how about we go get something to eat? Maybe get to know each other, well me get to know you again?"he suggests and I smile. "Sure"I smile hoping this will help him remember, long story short it doesn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Present Time*
"Marcel, Simone wanted me to tell you she had to go"I say sticking my head in his room. "Thanks Y/N/N"He smiles making my heart flutter. "Mini is coming to get me soon so I won't be home for a while"I say and he nods. "Okay, tell him I said Hi"He says before turning back to his game. "Hi Y/N!"I hear Evan say and I chuckle. "Hi Evan!"I say and walk out. I hear a knock on the door and quickly answer it. "Hey Mini"I smile and he chuckles. "Hi Babe, ready to go?"he asks and I nod. He wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek before screaming to Marcel. "HI MARCEL!"he screams and I chuckle. "HI MINI!"I hear Marcel yell as we walk out of the house. We go out to eat and spend the day together. About 12 hours later I'm back at the apartment. I lived with Marcel and Simone, Me and Marcel have lived together since the incident and Simone moved in a year after they started dating. I started dating Mini about a year ago, he is the sweetest guy ever. The thing is I know I still have feelings for Marcel. I told Mini what happened with me and Marcel and he was there for me. Marcel still doesn't remember what happened but the doctor said he probably never will. They said if I told him then it could cause stress to his brain which can hurt him. "Y/N? Are you okay?"I hear Marcel asks sitting next to me on the couch. "Yea I'm just thinking"I sigh and he frowns. "Is it about what I think it is?"he sighs and I nod, looking at my hands. "Y/N/N"He sighs hugging me. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest. "I'm Sorry Marcel"I whisper and he kisses the top of my head. "Let's just get you to bed"He whispers picking me up. I know we might not be together anymore but at least we can be friends, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this. Should I make a part 2? Let me know what you guys think! Comment, Vote, Share, etc. Byeeee!