Think Of You (Moo Snuckel)

*LISTEN TO SONG FIRST! VERY RECOMMENDED!* 

Think Of You (Moo Snuckel)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moo's Pov

I run a hand through my hair as the bartender hands me another drink. It's been a month. I miss her. The bartender is looking at me weirdly because she isn't here with me. We are still friends with the same people but she's never does anything except text the guys anymore. I miss her so god damn much. my family always ask about her and all I can say is she left. Now I'm spending my Friday's at the bar alone. The guys come sometimes too but it doesn't help much.

I walk in on Friday nights
Same old bar, same burned out lights
Same people and all the same faces
So why in the hell does it feel like a different place?

Your Pov

I miss him so much. The girls wanted to hang out so I agreed. It just doesn't feel right. They just talk about the guys and then I feel my heartbreak over and over again. Kelly is letting me stay with her and Tyler right now until I can get back on my feet. I miss Brock...I want him back..but it's too late. He has probably already moved on.

Meet my friends for a girls' night out
Seems there ain't much to talk about
Same drinks that we're all raising
But all of the toasts just don't feel the same

We were the couple that made everything exciting. The life of the party. Everyone was jealous of our relationship. No one is the same anymore. It's like we held everyone together. It's like they want us back together. Everyday Tyler tells me Brock misses me but I just can't believe him..When people think of me they think of him...When they think of him they think of me..I want us back..

We used to be the life of the party
We used to be the ones that they wished they were
But now it's like they don't know how to act
Maybe they're like me and they want us back
It's like there's always an empty space
Those memories that nobody can erase
Of how bright we burned
Well now it hurts, but it's true
When they think of me, they think of you

Moo's Pov

All the guys are worried and keep asking if i'm okay but I think they just miss her. No I know they miss her. Just like I do, They miss us.

They keep asking how I am
But they're really asking where you've been
I can read between all of the lines
It ain't just us missing all of the times

It's been 2 months without her..I've been lost without her by my side.  I miss her so god damn much and she was the life of my party. WE were the life of the party. All of those memories won't just leave. I don't know about them but when I think of me, I think of her.

But now it's like they don't know how to act
Maybe they're like me and they want us back
It's like there's always an empty space
Those memories that nobody can erase
Of how bright we burned
Well now it hurts, but it's true
When they think of me, they think of you

I need her back

Ain't it funny how a flame like that
Oh whoa, when they think of you
It can burn when it's in the past

Come back...We can be the life of the party again. We can make better memories..

We used to be the life of the party
We used to be the ones that they wished they were
But now it's like they don't know how to act
Maybe they're like me and they want us back
It's like there's always an empty space
Those memories that nobody can erase
Of how bright we burned
Well now it hurts, but it's true
When they think of me, they think of you

I hug the bear I bought her to my chest as the tears flow down my cheeks. "I miss her"I sob through the Skype call with Tyler. "Brock..She misses you too..just come get her..please"Tyler sighs as he runs a hand through his hair. I just shake my head and end the call. Why would she miss me?

Oh, they think of you
When they think of me
Baby, baby, oh, oh
Oh
When they think of me, they think of you

I remember the times I would wake up to her sitting next to me with a giant smile on her face and breakfast in her hands. There were times where she would go to like McDonald's and come back with burgers for breakfast because I slept in. I miss that..I just miss her. I can't stop thinking about her. I hear my Skype go off but I ignore it and bury my face in the bear I'm holding. I just want to hold her and hug her and kiss her soft lips. God please...

Your Pov

 I hear Brock crying while on the phone with Tyler and I feel my heart break. "I miss her"Brock sobs as he hugs the bear he bought me a few months ago. I feel tears enter my eyes as I stand in Tyler's doorway. "Brock...She misses you too..just come get her..please"Tyler sighs as he runs his hand through his hair. Brock shakes his head before ending the call, that's when Tyler notices me in the doorway. "You weren't lying"I whisper and he shakes his head. Before I know it I'm driving to his house trying to think of what to do. When I get there I rapidly knock on the door hoping he will hurry to answer. "What do you want Ty-"The door swings open and Brock cuts himself off. He looks at me with wide eyes and I smash my lips into his. When I go to pull away he just pulls me closer to him. I place one hand on his chest while the other cups his face and he arms were wrapped around my waist. When he pulls away his eyes were glossy and I knew mine were too. "Please don't leave me again"he whispers and I smile up at him. "I would never"I whisper and he kisses my forehead. "Can we go back to being the life of the party?"he chuckles jokingly and I just smile before responding with 9 words. "When they think of me, They think of you" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I like this one quite a bit ^-^, I hope you all feel the same. Also who should I write about next? Let me know in the comments! Comment, Vote, Share, etc. Byyyeeee!

Also here's a picture of Brock/Moo!! Well and a few others XD

It's old but who cares?  XD