Are You Drunk? (VanossGaming)

Drunk Reader, Police Officer Vanoss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I feel a giggle escape my lips as I see red and blue lights coming from behind my vehicle

I feel a giggle escape my lips as I see red and blue lights coming from behind my vehicle. I wipe the tears from my face as I pull over to the side of the road and hiccup. I see a cute guy walk up to my door so I roll down my window. "Well hi there officer"I giggle and another hiccup leaves my body. The officer sighs and shakes his head. "Are you drunk? Ma'am I'm gonna need you to get out of the vehicle"he sighs and I nod before opening my door and stepping out. I almost fall and he grabs my arm steadying me. "What's your name, ma'am?"he asks and I giggle. "Y/N, What's your name?"I ask as I lean on him. "Evan, now do you think you can come with me to my car?"he asks and my eyes widen. "Sorry but I don't just go at it in a strangers car"I say and start giggling when his eyes widen. "I uh that's not what I meant"he mumbles and I laugh. "I know but how is my car gonna get to my house"I ask and he pulls out his phone, calling someone. "Hey John can you and one of the guys head up here and grab a car then take it to the address I'm about to send you?"I hear him ask the person on the phone. After a few minutes he hangs up and looks at me. "Its taken care of, come with me"he says and I nod. He grabs my hand and leads me to the car. I feel a tingling sensation in my stomach causing me to giggle. "What's so funny?"he chuckles and I smile at him. "My stomach started tingling when you grabbed my hand"I giggle and he chuckles. He opens the door for me and I plop down in the seat. I see him typing on his computer thing then he sighs. "Well you haven't got any tickets before so I guess I can give you a warning but don't let this happen again, okay?"he says and I nod smiling. "Good now let's get you home Y/N"he sighs and starts the car. "You're really hot"I say and his eyes widen but he keeps his eyes on the road. "Uh thanks"he says surprised and I giggle. "What no girl ever told you that?"I giggle and he gives me a sheepish smile. "Not in person no"he says his cheeks turning slightly pink. "Aww you're so cute"I smile pinching his cheek. His face turns bright red and I start to laugh sobering up quite a bit. "Thank you though"I say and he realizes that I'm sobering up now. "It's my job Y/N"he says and I shake my head. "No I would have a ticket if it were any other cop"I sigh and he smiles at me. "You looked like you had something happen to you and you haven't had a ticket before so"he says and I frown as I think about the reason I was drinking. "Yea My best friend passed away, I just for some stupid reason thought drinking would help"I laugh dryly and he frowns. "I'm sorry for your loss"he says and I force a smile. "Yea me too"I sigh and I see we were outside my house. "Thank you, would you like to come inside? You don't have to obv-" "I'd love to"he smiles cutting me off. I smile at him and he parks the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3 years later*

"Y/N!"I hear a familiar voice say and I turn to see Evan smiling at me. "What?"I chuckle looking up at him. "Today is officially 3 years since we first met"he says and I laugh lightly. "And 2 years since we've started dating"I smile wrapping my arms around his waist. "That's true"he smiles and presses his lips against mine. I slowly kiss him back and then hear a knock on the door. I rush to open it and smile to see Delirious, Tyler, Kelly, Marcel, Simone, Bryce, Ohm, Scotty, Chrissy, Cartoonz, Terroriser, Lenae, Mini Ladd, Nogla, Lui, Panda, Syndicate, and Moo all standing there. "Hey Guys! Happy Thanksgiving! Come in! The table is set grab what you'd like"I smile and they all walk in. "Hey John"I smile at Delirious. "Hi Y/N, Have you told him yet?"he whispers and I shake my head no. "I have an idea though"I smile and he raises an eyebrow. Once everyone has there food we sit down. "Okay around the table everyone name something they are thankful for, I call going last soo"I chuckle and Del's eyes widen. Evan smiles from next to me as everyone names something. When it gets to Evan he stares at me. "I'm thankful for my friends, Family, and Amazing girlfriend"he says and I smile. "You know what I'm thankful for? Many of you may not know this, including Evan, but this little one right here"I say placing a hand on my stomach. I watch as everyone's eyes widen except Delirious who was smiling. "You knew?"Evan whispers looking at Delirious, who just nods. "I freaked out and called him when I found out"I laugh and Evan smiles at me. "I'm gonna be a dad"he whispers and I nod. He smashes his lips into mine for a second and then hugs me. "I love you"he whispers and I smile. "I love you too Evan"I smile and everyone comes to tell us congratulations and hug us. Life couldn't be better. Well that's what I thought then. Now not so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you all liked this one! Its not quite 1000 words but I thought this was a good place to end it sooo. Comment, Vote, Share, etc. Byyyyyyeeee.