Happy 1 Year Anniversary To Jessica Jones

Hey Guys! I just want to mention that today marks the 1 year anniversary of my all time favorite show Jessica Jones! When the show first came out, I didn't watch it right away because I still had to finish watching Daredevil and when I finally got around to watching the show. It blew me away. I loved every little bit of the show. I also read the comics pre watching the show, so I was excited how they would take characters like Jessica, Luke, Kilgrave, and Malcolm to the screen. They chose amazingly talented actors and actresses to play my favorite characters. I was so pleased with Krysten as Jessica and I loved David as Kilgrave. I was so happy that they put Malcolm in the show and he was actually one of my favorite characters in the entire show. I was happy that Luke Cage was in the show and I was so glad to watch his show. Every episode had me hooked and I finished the show in two days. The last episode broke my heart when they killed off Kilgrave but I'm hoping they will bring him back. I am so pumped for season two and to see Jessica in The Defenders! I'm probably gonna rewatch the show today, in honor of the 1 Year anniversary! Thanks guys!