Jessica POV

I watch Hailee and Jon leave, I have a smile on my lips. "Jess?" I hear Luke say and I turn around to him. "You alright?" He asks and I nod along with picking up Danielle. "I'll get her to bed.." I say and Luke nodded. I take Danielle to her bedroom and I smile. "Mommy..why doesn't sissy live with us?" Danielle asks and I think of an answer that I could explain without mentioning..him. "Uh..Hailee was born before you were..me and her father..we uh..we were in love once and then we had to split for our own reasons..but she stays with her daddy.." Danielle nodded and she said "But why haven't I seen her before?" I bit my lip and chuckled. "She doesn't have all the time to visit us. Now, let's get some sleep." I kissed her head and turned off the light. "Night sweetie." I say and shut the door along with smiling. I sigh and go to the bathroom along with getting in the shower. I start it and I sigh. Hailee reminded me so much of Kilgrave..it was painful. Her hair, eyes, and attitude was just like his. Not identical which was good..but I could see him in her. I will never forget the day I left her..I wanted to come back but Kilgrave forbade me to see her. I was heartbroken and I never saw her..except for the night where I attempted to take her. That blew up in my face and I never saw her again. I sigh and I stare at the tile. "Jess? You alright?" I hear Luke say and I reply "Yep." I shut off the water and change into a pair of comfortable pants along with a tank top. I get in bed and Luke looks over at me. "Talk to me." He says and I sigh. "She reminds me so much of him.." I say and Luke lies next me. "I know..I can see him when I see her." He says and he said "That prick wouldn't come around here..I'll make sure of it Jess." He kissed me and I kissed him back. I turn out the light and I smiled. I held Luke close and slept.