6

Jennifer's POV.

After finishing with Leah' session I realized my next one was after lunch, so I took the free time to go have a conversation with Taylor. I got my files together and walked to my car driving over Leah's building. Once inside I went straight to Taylor's office and knocked on the door but no one seemed to be there.

"Excuse me?" A woman voice called from behind. I turned around, "Yes?" "Mr. Harris is not there, he's in a meeting, but should be back...at any time now" she smiled, "You can wait for him there" she pointed at the seats at the end of the hall. "Alright, thank you" I smiled and she nodded walking away. When I was walking to the seats I heard a voice calling my name, "Jennifer?" I stopped and turned around, "Taylor!" "Hey, how are you?" He was holding some files and opened the door to his office. "I'm okay" I shrugged. "Come on in" he said and I did so taking a seat in front of his desk.

"So, what brings you here?" "A few things actually" I handed him the file and crossed my legs. "What is this?" "That's Leah Remini's inform" I nodded at him. "Oh...thank you- you didn't have to bring it here, she could've done that" "But I wanted to, I took the time to retype the one you sent, and I'd appreciate if you signed that instead of the one where you call my perfectly mental sane patient a mental affected one, please" I said and narrowed my eyes at him as his expression changed and he nodded laughing. "Yeah, about that- she fucked a girl, at my company, that's not acceptable, at all. And then attacked one of her coworkers, she was at the hospital for over a week. Leah is aggressive, but I can't fire her, that's why I sent her to you" "And I get it, I get it all, I'm just saying it's disrespectful to call someone that, for having a different taste when it comes to dating, and all that. Would it have been any different if she'd have screwed a man?" I tilted my head asking him. He was tracing his finger over his lips. "Maybe" "Exactly my point" I said under my breath. "So, I don't think Leah is the only one who needs to go to sessions with a psychologist" I said now being a little cocky. This kind of topic get me, it makes mad how homophobic, people can be, and it's just not acceptable.

"You're the boss of a thousand of people, you can't just discriminate them for having different tastes and opinions, what's not acceptable is...okay, you can't have sex here, you can't have a relationship with any of your coworkers and you definitely can't be aggressive, that's okay, but to point out someone for what you did-" "Why are you so upset?" "Because - because that was a false statement the one you wrote in that paper. She doesn't have a mental issue, and if she did, it'd have nothing to do with being lesbian. Period" I said and my voice raised a little. "Alright, I'm sorry" he said. "Of course you are" I said and stood up. "I'll continue seeing her, for few more weeks, and I'll keep you informed, I get you, I get your concern and all, but please don't you ever point someone out like you did, she- nobody deserves it" I grabbed my purse and walked out. I sighed hard and got in the elevator and there was that yummy smell again.

"Jennifer? I mean- Dr. Lopez" I looked over my shoulder, recognizing the voice and saw Leah standing behind me chewing her gum. "Hey you" "Oh- we are not formal outside the office, I see. So what's up?" She said. I rolled my eyes and grinned. "Everything's alright. I was delivering your inform" "Ha...Nice. Well, I get out here, I'll see you this Friday..." I nodded and she walked out giving me full access to look at her perfectly shaped ass. Damn. The doors were about to close and I pressed the button to stop it eyeing her until she disappeared inside. She was hot. Definitely.

I went back to my office now being a little heated and finished for the day. I needed some time for myself, some kind of relaxation. As soon as I got inside I greeted Beau and then as usual I served his food and went upstairs to take a hot bubble bath, I applied some drops of oil that were supposed to calm me down and got there for over an hour maybe. After it I put on my panties, a sport bra and some sweatpants with a hoodie. I went outside to walk Beau for a little and shortly after I was back. I took the hoodie and then sweatpants off and got in bed with only my panties and the sport bra.

-

The following day I had like two sessions of two hours each. I was at the last one and I was already bored. There was nothing interesting going on with Mrs. Robinson.

"And how do you feel about that?" She was talking about her husband arguing over the fact that she didn't want to give him what he wanted- sex.

"That's the problem" she sighed, "I don't know how to feel about that...should I be worried? Or - I don't know" "Why don't you want to have relations with him?" I asked that and she pressed her lips together avoiding the tears that were about to emerge her eyes. "I-I think he's cheating on me" she said making me close my eyes. "Alright- then we got another issue here, why do you think that?" "He's always late, he's barely home, and...I don't have much of an evidence but I can sense it" she said I nodded. "Would you like to bring him over so I can get to evaluate each side?" "Sure." "Next session?" I asked looking at her waiting for an answer. "Definitely" "Okay great then I'll see you both next Tuesday" "Alright, Dr. Lopez." "Alyssa, try to relax, this is getting to you and it will end up causing a big damage. Do what you like...what that thing that makes you feel better when you're feeling down? Maybe something material? Shopping?" I gave her a side smile. She nodded and wimped a tear away. I reached over my box of tissues and handed it to her. "Yes, that's a great way to boost my mood" "Then go have a girl's day with your best friends, just try to forget about what's going on for a little- are you still drinking tea before bed?" "Not really" "Make it a habit, it's good for you, it helps you relax befo-" and then I was drastically interrupted by a lot of noise coming from outside followed my someone opening the door to my office making both of us turn over to look who it was. To my surprise, it was Leah, and she was nearly about to break down in tears.

"Wh-what's wrong?" I asked still a little shocked. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I really need to talk to you" her voice was cracking. "I-alright, Alyssa, try what I told you, okay? I'll see you and your husband next Tuesday, take care." I smiled at her and she did back at me and then stood up exiting my office. "I'm sorry" Brenda apologized glancing at Leah. I nodded and made a face letting her know it was alright. After that she closed the door.

"Don't you ever do that ag-" I was cut off by her crying uncontrollably. I looked at her wondering what could possibly be affecting her. I needed her to calm first. I grabbed the same box of tissues I handed to Mrs. Robinson and I gave it to her.

"It's alright" I whispered as she continued crying. She wouldn't stop. Since I didn't have any other patient for that day I let her. she stayed there for some solid ten minutes and then she laid back on the chair wimping her tears.

"Ready to talk?" I asked looking at her over my reading glasses. She nodded and I walked closer and sat in front of her.

"What happened?" I asked crossing my legs. "I-at the office...haven't you got a call from Taylor? We-" she then started to cry again. "No, I haven't got any call from him, why should I? What happened?" I asked looking at her.
"I should have never come here, this is useless, I- I will just-" she grabbed her purse and stood up, "I'll better go" she said wimping her tears walking to the door.

________

Vote and comment. Now now.