47

Leah's POV.

One Week Later.

Jennifer got here like at midday, she was with Gino and they were currently helping me get some suitcases inside my car.

"That's it, that's all I'm taking with me, the rest is gonna be delivered tomorrow, I could also use your help" I said looking at them both hopefully. He nodded and gave me a smile. "Sure" Jennifer smiled and I nodded. "Great. Then I guess we can get going" I walked over the kitchen table and grabbed my purse and my phone. "I'm gonna miss this place, even though it wasn't even a month" I giggled and Jen shook her head smiling. After a several hours of being inside the car, we made it to Jen's house. She persuaded me to sleep there that night and I didn't hesitate. We would go to my apartment the next morning so they could help me with the moving thing.

We were currently eating dinner.

"Leah..." "Hmm?" "I wanted to ask you something" she said and I looked at her lost. "What's that?" "The other day...why did you get mad?" She asked and I sighed. "I wasn't mad, well...I don't know, kinda upset, I tried making a jealous scene, it didn't come out as expected though, but yeah...I said the not moving thing because I was pissed." I said kind of ashamed. "Ha. I knew it. But you didn't have a reason to be it...I would've gone along if you would have had a reason." She said softly. "I just didn't want you to go with him" "Him who? Gino??" I nodded she laughed a little. "Baby, she's just a friend, I'm not into it anymore and you know it." "mhm, but still he gets to be with you and stuff. I- I don't know it was stupid I guess." "It was" she teased and I gave a her a look. "Just being honest" she shrugged. "Are we good now?" She asked and I nodded. She made a face and bit her lip. She stood up and walked over to me. "Are we good?" She lifted my head and made me look at her in her eyes. She didn't say anything. "Leah..." she sighed and walked away with her hand on her waist. "I knew this was too soon, I knew it and I should've just...wait a bit" she said and I winded my eyes, "What? What is that supposed to mean?" "I don't know I just feel like we are not here anymore, if you know what I mean..." "Not really, explain it to me" I was already getting an attitude. "Leah...this, by far, is everything but a relationship, at least not a healthy one. I don't feel it going anywhere right now, well yeah- it's going anywhere but where I would want it to" she said and I didn't know what to say. "I just think we should..." "What!? Break up?" I laughed sarcastically. That's it, I was upset and I wasn't going to let this go anywhere, my attitude always ruined everything. Ugh. "No...but...maybe we should take some time, take it easy, start over and just...We haven't even got on a proper first date or anything, it just feels like we rushed things to the point where anything is how it's supposed to. I damn sure have hella feelings for you, there's not doubt about it, and I would love to be with you but let's take it slowly and try to fill in the things that are necessary for this to work...okay?" She finished and I took a deep breath...I wanted to get in my car and leave, but I wasn't up to  ruin this with my stupid attitude. She was telling me how she felt, and she was actually trying to make things work, somehow...

I took a deep breath and sighed nodding slowly, "Okay...yeah you're right, I'm sorry" "There's nothing to be sorry about...let's just try and make this work, if we really want it, let's try it" she said softly and rubbed my shoulder. I nodded and she smiled. "Okay, I'll go walk Beau...you wanna come?" "No, I'll shower, you go" "Okay then, I'll be back in some minutes" she said before walking over where Beau was and walking out of the house. I let a long and heavy sigh out and stood up. I cleaned the kitchen and then I walked upstairs to get a shower and whatnot.

Although I wasn't feeling totally okay, what she said was right, we just rushed into things like if the world would end the next minute. I believed her when she told me she wanted to be with me and that she had feelings for me, she showed it very well. Almost twenty minutes or so after she was back. I was sitting on her couch watching something on tv. I turned it off when she walked by me and sat beside me. "Why did you turn it off?" She giggled a little. I was holding my head with my hand as my elbow was laying at the back of the couch. I just looked at her. "So...we are not a couple anymore? Like...we are not- you know" I asked, "Just to make sure." "Leah...I don't want you to look at it like we are breaking up, I just want to like...start over, let's do it right, that's all I'm asking. I just don't want you to think I don't want you or that I don't wanna be with you, because that's all I wanna do to be honest, that's why I want to have a great base, you know what I mean?" She said and smiled. "Okay then" I said, "I don't know if this is allowed but, Ima kiss you right now" I told her and leaned closer kissing her slowly. She kissed me back and eventually grabbed my cheek. A few minutes after we were making out in her couch, she was straddling me and we were just so into it. She was undeniable sexy, and incredibly irresistible. We slowed the pace and we started to back off from each other. I bit my lip and she just started giggling softly. She's cute. "Hmm, okay that was nice" she said and started to get off of me. "Don't" I stopped her. "But-" "Just-" I started kissing her again and moved to her jaw and eventually her neck. "Leah..." she was trying to tell me something but it ended coming out as a moan. I laid her down on the couch and one thing led to another...

-

I opened my eyes and I was laying down. I woke up completely and then realized I had Jennifer laying on top of my naked body and we were on the couch, then I remembered all that happened and I smiled to myself shaking my head. Oh god. Some minutes passed and I was just there, I didn't really want to wake her up. She then groaned and fixed herself. "This is not what I had in mind when I asked you to take things slowly" she whispered and I giggled. "Whoops?" I shrugged and tapped on her shoulder making her move away. "I gotta pee" I said and stood up basically running to the bathroom.

"So...what about this...have dinner with me tomorrow night...let me rephrase that...let me take you out on a date tomorrow night." I said walking closer to her picking clothes from the floor. "Hmm" she made a thinking face and eventually bit her lip. "I'll think about it, I'll let you know later, as in now, let's head to your place, the delivery service people should be there at any moment" she said trying to change the subject. "Okaaayy, even though it's only ten in the morning, but okay...let's go for breakfast" "I'm down for that" she said and stood up walking upstairs and to her room. We both showered and got ready to head out to a coffee shop close to Jen's house.

"Have you spoke to your dad?" Jen asked. "Nope" "So he doesn't know you've made up your mind..." "Hm, nope" I giggled and sipped from my drink. "I see. Well, you should" "Definitely will" I assured her. Her phone rang and she took the call right away. "Mhmm...we are heading there in a few actually...yeah...I'll text you the address...okay, thank you, baby" she ended the call. "It was Gino, he asked if we still needed his help, hm, here, type and send him your address please" she asked handing me her phone. "You got it" I said and did as she told me. "I think we should get going" I suggested and she nodded. We paid for our food and left to her place.

_______

Tf? Lol okay

Vote