35

Leah's POV

Weeks after.

The more I tried the less I was getting my way with it, she wouldn't let me, we've been texting for over weeks, and I'd tease her from time to time and she would do it too. But it wouldn't go any further. It was absolutely useless. I missed her. I missed her lips and how soft her skin was, I missed her voice and her beautiful face, how I would just get lost in her stunning eyes. I missed her. I needed her, I wanted to have her once again. But texting wasn't helping me much, it was a teaser, that's it. She was still with her girlfriend, regardless of what we did the other night at that hotel room. I was kind of losing hopes, I didn't know what else to do, I tried everything but it wasn't working. I didn't give up, but it wasn't the same, I could say my level of flirting went from 100 to 50... I wasn't that pushy, because she, for some reason at some point chose to ignore every single thing I said that was a little too much, and I didn't like that so I just dropped it. Feelings were there, she knew that because back then I told her, I didn't know how she felt but the way she screamed my name that day, and the way we kissed and how she talked to me...basically spoke for her.

I was sitting typing some stuff in my laptop for a meeting I had later when my phone started ringing, it was the girl I was screwing, remember her? The one I was kinda dating. Well yeah.

"Hi there"
"Hi mama, when will I see you?"
"Hmm, nice question, considering I'd have to drive four hours, why don't you come over the weekend?"
"Hm, well I have the same amount of hours, but I guess I could do that"
"Then I'll see you on Saturday?"
"Maybe you'll see me on Friday night. Who knows? It depends" she smirked, I laughed a little.
"Alright, just let me know"
"I will do, have a nice day, baby" she said and hung up.

I felt so stupid sometimes, screwing girls around like I was a fucking teenager, I needed to get my shit together and be with someone or not, I couldn't be doing this. Yet again every time I thought about being with someone, I found myself thinking of Jennifer, there was no one else, no other girl I've ever dated or something. It was frustrating.

I had her on Instagram, and I may or may not had created another account just to follow her girlfriend. Creepy, but girl gotta do what she gotta do. The girl was gorgeous, both of them actually were. Her girlfriend's name was Jessica, and she worked at her dad's company and was also a model...She had that "model" thing on her bio, plus the pictures, incredibly beautiful. I had like zero chances, she would post pictures with Jennifer and I would most of the time just get upset, she was with the girl I wanted, basically...But they looked so cute, and some pictures were so hot.  Her captions were also on point, always admiring Jennifer's beauty, or any other thing related to her. The last one she posted was one of Jennifer's back covered halfway with white sheets, and the caption went something like "I have no idea who did I get so lucky, i get to wake up next to an angel every day...you have no idea how happy you make me" - now explain to me, where was there even a chance to get her to break up with her girlfriend, I mean...It wasn't going to happen, and I felt shitty just thinking about it, I didn't want to be there waiting for her to finish something so she could be with me, I didn't want to be an option, but it was too late, I already was.

"Too. Fucking. Much" I yelled out loud, it was inevitable. I shook my hand and let my phone on my desk walking outside to the meeting room. I couldn't deal with this, the thoughts in my head were ending me.

-

"Yeah, why would you ask?"
"Because I am your father maybe? And since you didn't want to work with me...I gotta check on you and what you're going with your life"
"Sorry I didn't wanna be the boss' daughter, I just wanted to get things by myself and I'm doing pretty good"

This man whose sperm got into my mom's ovaries and she gave birth to me, was calling me to check on me after like years...things like this got me so upset, like you could just call me often and actually care for me like fathers do, not like once every ten years, what was the point? Anyways...

"Glad to hear that, I'm going to be there for a meeting next week, maybe we could have lunch and talk about things"
"Hm I'm not working where I used to, I moved actually"

"I know Leah, you know I know everything I'd ever want to, I know your moves, you haven't even gotten an apartment and you've been living in a hotel for weeks now"

"What the fuck how do you know that?"

"Watch your mouth...and I just do, I'm not that big of an asshole, even when I'm not there with you or call you every single day, I still check on you, I got your back"

He said and reminded me of my mom, she used to say that, "I got your back...always" I sighed hard and spoke, "Okay, I think on Monday would be okay..."
"Monday it is, have a good week. I'll call you"
"Okay, same to you"

I hung up and sat there at my hotel suite's living room just thinking and drinking my wine. That was weird, I thought he forgot he had a daughter. He apparently didn't.

I decided to, why not, text Jennifer.

"Heyyy"
"Hii"

It went normal, and we just shared the usual, how are you?What are you doing? How was your day? And stuff like that. Like an hour after I was already in bed and we were still talking, she was alone, she told me her girlfriend was at her house, so Jennifer was alone. All of the sudden and I'm not very sure about how, we started sexting. We were so into it, at some point I stopped and started thinking about how things were, she had a girlfriend...

"Okay this gotta stop"

I hit the sent button and she replied right way. "What do you mean?"

"This whole thing gotta stop. You have a girlfriend and it's clear that I don't just want you to be my friend with some sort of benefit, figure out what you wanna do and let me know"  I texted her and she took some time to reply. "I know, I will....you're right, I'm sorry" she replied and that was it, anything else, I sighed and turned my phone off. I was having fun, but I couldn't do that. Even though I tried, at the end the thought of her girlfriend would kill me. Then I'd start overthinking and hmmmm, how fucking frustrating.

-

On Friday I woke up, went to work, and the usual. When I was back home I got a text from the girl saying she couldn't make it that night but she would the next day, as I was expecting.

When I was about to get in bed there was a knock on the door.

"I didn't order anything" I yelled as I was walking towards the door. "I didn't- oh...What are- what are you doing here?" I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped on the floor, underground actually. "I just thought we could talk, like...face to face" "and drove for hours just to talk to me? Couldn't just text me or-" she bit her lip and just like that she walked closer crashing her lips into mines pushing me inside and slamming the door behind her. She took her jacket off and continued kissing me. I was lost at first, but I then knew exactly what I was about to do, I grabbed her face and we started kissing hungrily. Like I was legit desperate to have her, it was so crazy, but true.

"We are going to finish what we couldn't on the phone the other night" I said and I threw her in bed. I looked down on her and she grinned and pushed her hair out of her face. "Come here" she said almost whispering.

This is what I wanted, and I didn't care about anything else at that moment, I just wanted to have her underneath me and that was currently happening so I was pretty much satisfied...and I was about to be completely.

_______

OMFGGGGGGGG 😲😮😮😮😮😮

Fr tho if u don't vote I won't update.

And comment too bc why not.