8

Leah's POV.

Today couldn't get any better, seriously. This asshole I have as a boss was just being that, a stupid asshole. I couldn't stand him anymore, but I had to. I was just waiting for the moment they would move him away and so I could take his position. He was going to be taking charge of something bigger and he was definitely going to be earning more money than now. But I just got here, so I'd have to wait a long time for it to happen, but I was there, I couldn't give up just like that. I don't know why I had a feeling other than just hating me for being lesbian, he hated me because he knew I would take his place and I was, of course, way better than him. He was pissed a woman could do his job better than him, he knew that and that made him furious, it made me feel great, I knew I was way better. How embarrassing was going into Dr. Jennifer's office? That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done in my life, and I've done quite a lot. I was so blocked by my anger and my sadness that I couldn't even think about consequences, I just did what I thought was right, I never knew what was right. I always took shots and well, good for me if they worked out. I was the kind of person who always screwed things for not thinking well enough. I was working on trying to be better and don't action without thinking but it was hard. Thank god Jennifer was understanding, but that was her job, wasn't it? She hit on some sensitive topics, like my mom's death. I missed her so badly and I wasn't sure but I think that was affecting me somehow. I had no idea what was happening to me. Accepting things I didn't like was a big part of me. Like...I knew some stuff were going on with me, but I ignored them and refused to accept them. I was okay, my boss was a jerk and I definitely loved the girl I got in trouble for...okay I didn't love her, but I felt something towards her. I hated the fact that I needed to go to sessions with a psychologist. I didn't need them, and if I did I- I didn't need them. Period. The only thing that made me kinda like these sessions, was Jennifer...I mean, Dr. Lopez. She was hot. Those reading glasses made her look so good, and her tight cleavage drove me crazy, they were like so squeezable. She was thick, and the dresses she wore made it very clear. They fit her so perfectly, everything was in place. Her legs were shiny and her hands looked so soft. She wasn't wearing a ring or anything that indicated she was married or engaged and I was thankful for that. She looked like 30 maybe? That's usually the age where people went crazy and started getting married and having babies and shit. She was definitely a great thing to look at. Plus she was sweet, well...I think? Her voice was so sexy too. When she ordered me to sit down I almost moaned right there- that was sexy. A lot. Ugh. She was perfect. But...she was probably straight so, I was just going to keep the fantasy to myself. I was good at it. I couldn't wait until Friday when I would get to see her again.

After I left Dr. Jennifer's office I went to my house. She asked me to lower my drinks to... okay I couldn't even remember. I just remembered she said four times a week. Sigh. I filled a shot glass with straight vodka and threw it down my throat. I frowned and shook my head, I licked my lips and got another one before going to bed. I had no one to call and like- have a one night stand, or only for some fun, or someone at all. I moved recently so I knew no one, other than the one at the office who was driving me crazy. But she was working and she wouldn't leave just to come see me. Maybe later. I was thinking and eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up I was starving. I sighed looking over my dark, empty and cold room. I brought myself out of bed and changed my clothes to something a little less tight, those blue jeans were killing me. I changed to spandex pants and a sport bra with a hoodie. I didn't wanna go out, but I didn't wanna cook and I wanted food so...plus, I didn't even have a delivery number like, what the fuck was that? Whatever. I was going out. I put on my sunglasses and pulled my hair in a messy ponytail grabbing my car keys. I drove around looking for a place I could walk in with spandex pants without being pointed out and I found this fast food one a couple of minutes after. I parked and then walked inside. I looked over and then put my sunglasses at the top of my head reading through the menus. I placed my order and waited for it checking my phone. I had so many games, the only use of my phone was messages from the office, the girl I was screwing, the weather, a lot of games to keep me entertained and well, some relatives numbers but those were useless because they barely talked to me. When my order was ready I grabbed the bag and walked to the exit door when my eyes met her and I stopped immediately, noticing how she looked away. She was watching me, Jennifer. She was facing me, but someone was sitting in front of her, and you could see it was a man. Shit. I knew it. As usual, I got this terrible idea and I knew I shouldn't have done anything and just walk away, but nope, it's not Leah if she doesn't do the opposite of what's right. I walked to her. "Hey doc" I smiled at her and she moved her hand from this guy's arm and slowly looked up at me with a grin on her face and eventually her teeth grabbed her lower lip and she smiled softly. "Leah, hey, nice to see you again" she said with this super sweet tone that all of the sudden made my heart start raising fast. I nodded and that's when it hit me, I should've just gone to my fucking apartment and that was it, but no, of course no, I couldn't just do that. I was regretting everything at that moment. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds and then she looked at this man and smiled.
"Leah is my patient- Leah this is Gino" she said and he stuck his hand out for me and I shook it and smiled, "Nice to meet you" he smiled and nodded. "I- I'll just leave you two to finish your meal, you have a goodnight" I nodded and started walking away. "See you" she said and I just continued walking. Once outside I rushed to my car. "Gosh that was embarrassing" I yelled as I started the car going back to my place. I knew she wasn't gay, I mean, how? Someone that beautiful must have thousands of men behind her, and well, a lot of women too I guess. My mood was killed a little bit when I saw her with a man, I didn't even know why I had any hopes up about it, I just...thought I could...maybe have a chance? That was funny, but that could never happen, like...ever.

She looked so cute though, after all it was worth it, she smiled at me and I got to see her one more time before the official day. I ate and then went to bed. I had to be up early in the morning to go back to work.

_______

✨✨✨

A vote each update, makes it faster for me to update 🌚🌚🌚idk it made sense (and was funny) in my head. Hmmkay vote.