52

Jennifer's POV.

I was literally dragging Leah behind me. I was incredible turned on by what happened earlier plus that thing under the table. I heard Leah giggling, "where are we going?" She asked all funny. I looked at her and narrowed my eyes, "you're terrible for doing that on the table, it's not even funny, it kinda pisses me off" I joked about the last part, it doesn't, I love it. "Oh really?"

We walked in the room and I slammed the door closed and she smirked at me. "How pissed are you baby?" She teased and bit her lip, her lips got me all the time, it was all in between her lips and her eyes and- fuck, the whole her got me, to be honest. "Stop biting your lip like that- I - fuck" I slammed her against the door pinning her arms above her head. I moved close to her as if I was actually going to kiss her but I stopped right before giving in. "So. Damn. Much" I whispered and our lips barely touched. She opened her mouth and started breathing hard. I dragged my hand around her collarbone and then up to her neck, I let my hand close a tiny bit around her throat, I looked up at her to see what her reaction would be and she had this look in her eyes that could easily turn you on. I kissed her neck a few times and let my warm tongue trace all over her skin slowly as I felt her breathe getting heavier, my hand was still tight over her neck. I bit the sides of her neck softly and I could feel how uneven her breathing was getting. " jennifer" she moaned softly. I looked up at her again and she was melting. I moved my hand behind her neck and finally placed my lips onto hers and we started kissing. I did it slowly yet deeply, but she wasn't having it, she moved her hands out of my grab and switched places, so I was against the door and she started kissing me hard. "I wanna fuck you in the shower" she whispered against my neck and I let out a soft moan, she was literally so sexy. As she was kissing my neck she was slowly lifting my shirt up, when she got it off she wasted no time. She removed my bra and unzipped my jeans taking those off too. "I love when you wear this cute ass panties" she whispered pulling my waistband, "Mhmm, I'm better off without them" I smirked at her and she smiled taking them off of me slowly. She was torturing me. After that she went up to my face again pushing me against the bathroom wall and stared kissing me slowly. She ran her hand down my stomach and started making tight circles around my clit. "You're...so...wet" she said in between kisses. I unzipped her pants and got rid of all her clothes piece by piece, after about ten minutes of foreplay she grabbed my hand and we walked inside the shower. She turned it on and we got inside and under the water.

She kissed my neck leaving hickeys, "mmmm

She kissed my neck leaving hickeys, "mmmm...ahhh-fuck" I groaned and then she moved down my left breast biting, sucking and licking. I was so hot. She knew exactly what to do. She pushed me against the wall and then started moving down on me. She kissed and licked my stomach and then got on her knees. She grabbed my thigh and put it over her shoulder. My whole body reacted as soon as her tongue touched my skin, she started slowly with a long and deep lick and I arched my back a little trying my best to stand still, "Leah, please..." I begged and she was just teasing me by kissing around. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled it a little, "Leah..." I felt how she smiled against my skin but she didn't do anything, "Please" I begged and she took it from there, she got two finger and started pumping them in and out of me slowly and started biting and sucking on my clit making my body twist under her touch. "Oh- F-FUCK" she placed my thigh on her shoulder and got deeper and deeper and within minutes I was orgasming while screaming her name...

-

"Well, fuck! Oh- mmmm, fuck!!! You're so good to me. Come here" she said and I went up to her giggling. "You liked that?" "I like- YES! fuck yes, oh god" she grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. "I love you, I love you so much" she whispered and touched my lips. I smiled and kissed her again. "I love you more, Leah" I whispered back and she hugged me, tight. I hugged her back and then, after a few seconds she kissed my neck and then pulled away. "I really hope your mom and Sam left, we were literally screaming in here...Id be very embarrassed if they actually heard us." Leah said making a face and shrugged. "Pretty late to think about that" I giggled and she shrugged and kissed me again. "I will never get tired of kissing your lips, or being with you or just...anything, I didn't know I could someone as much as I love you..." she said all of the sudden and I just stared at her in awe. "Baby" I whispered. "Seriously Jen..." she said and closed the shower helping me get out. She handed me a towel and got one for herself. "You make me so happy, you make me feel good...I can see myself with you for the rest of my life" she said and my expression changed immediately...was she gonna...oh my- she stopped talking when she noticed my face and then sighed. "I love you, Jen" she then said and pecked my lips. I felt like if I actually cut her off and she just decided to back off from whatever she wanted to say after. For some reason I didn't want to dig into that, if she wanted to tell me something she would do it eventually. I hoped...

"Come take a nap with me" I said and I was only wearing panties and an oversized t-shirt. I was so tired from the flight and waking up early and all that. She smiled softly and joined me in bed. I cuddled up to her chest and hugged her like if she was actually a pillow, or a teddy bear. "I love the fact that I can sleep and hug you like if you're my teddy bear" I whispered half asleep and she giggled and moved my wet hair out of my face placing it behind my ear. "Jen?" "Mhmm?" I mumbled and my eyes were already closed. I was halfway listening. "Nothing, let's just rest" she whispered and placed a blanket over our bodies. I nodded and kissed her cheek before getting really comfortable and eventually falling asleep.

__________

Ohhhhhhhkaayyyyy 💦

Ps: YAY I USED ANOTHER GIF (success)

Sometimes I have dreams and they help me out yano lols 👀, I just wanted to share that, thanks for reading, y'all ;)

Vote. Plz.