40

Leah's POV

As we were walking back to Jennifer's house she held my hand and interlocked our fingers and I melted right there. It was something I've been waiting to do for a really long time and it was finally happening, I couldn't believe it. She was just...so different from how she used to be way back when we first met. Every single day I found something different to love about her. But the one thing that never failed to make me fall even harder, was her smile. Goddamn. And well, basically everything else, she was actually perfect and if you wanna say there's not such a thing as someone "perfect" then let's just say she was incredibly perfect for me.

"You can let him outside, and close the door please" she said and walked inside the kitchen leaving me with her dog, Beau. "He seems to like you, and that's not common" she said. "I love dogs, I wanted to get a house so it'd be easier to own a great amount of them, but I'm always busy, so it's not easy to keep it up... specially that I have an apartment so...well, at this point I don't even know if I have one, I live in a hotel room" I shrugged and she giggled. "Want a drink?" She asked showing a bottle of beer up. "Sure" I said and she handed it to me going inside once again to grab one for herself.

"So what will you choose if you move back in here? House or apartment" "Hm, I don't know, maybe I'll keep it up with an apartment, I'm not sure" I replied. It was quite for some seconds and I was just looking away. I was shy all of the sudden, I didn't want to make eye contact with her. It was intimidating and I had absolutely no idea why. "You good?" She asked.  "Huh?" "I mean...your drink" "Oh! Yes, I'm okay, thank you" "Are you okay?" She asked looking at me funny.  I turned around and faced her studying her gorgeous face which was possibly studying mine as well. "What?" She asked clearly lost. "I swear, I can't believe we are a thing now- after all the shit we pulled ourselves through and I just-" I walked inside the kitchen and to her as she turned over to face me. She leaned back on the edge of the table, looking at me as I moved closer. "I can't believe it and I'm sure it's gonna take some time, this is crazy" I said basically inches apart from her lips. She looked down at my lips and then up my eyes as I was doing the same, our eyes met and I immediately got lost in them. "I'm gonna kiss you right now" she whispered and without hesitation she leaned closer and started kissing me so gently, it was heaven.

Seconds after I got my hands under her hoodie and I pulled it off. We continued kissing and I eventually removed her bra and cupped both of her breasts, I looked down on them and then up at her who was kind of leaning over the table and we continued kissing, things getting a little more intense by every second that passed. I started moving my hand from her breasts down to her belly and I was at the top of her pants within seconds. Since she was just wearing sweatpants it was way too easy for my hand to find its way inside. I started rubbing her against her panties and I could already feel how soaked she was. She let out a soft moan and I grinned. "Leah I-" she tried to say something and my hand getting inside her panties didn't let her finish. "Clothes are boring." I said and moved her pants along with her panties down her legs and threw them to a side. She was just looking at me. I took off my own hoodie and she stopped me. "I wanna do that" she said and I smiled. "But let me finish here" I said and grabbed her by her arm turning her over and somehow bending her over the table. She placed both of her hands on the side and grabbed firmly as I put little wet kisses on her back up to her shoulder and then the back of her ear. She was constantly releasing little moans and they were the cutest yet sexiest sound ever. She was low but I knew she was trying to keep herself that way, it was cute. I kissed her neck and then my hand reached one of her breasts and I squeezed it. "Okay take my shirt off" I ordered letting her go of my grab and she turned around, her hair was already looking messy and it was so-fucking-sexy... She took my shirt off and took the time to kiss me as her hand reached the back of my bra and she got rid of that too. "I just wanted you to take my shirt off" I said and she giggled. "I'm sorry, baby...but I'm not sorry at all" she said with this cute little voice and she pushed me against the refrigerator- yes, the refrigerator...And started kissing me deeply, she then moved down my chest and she was eventually sucking on my left breast. I let out a soft moan and she looked up at me licking her lips. "Hickeys where you can only see them when I'm naked- please" I said having some trouble breathing properly and she smirked. "Looks like someone is being bossy" she said and I pouted a little. "I just really wanna wear my dresses to go to work and if you mark my neck or the top of my boobs, it's kinda hard" I explained and she rolled her eyes. "Fine...even though you shouldn't be showing boobs or even your neck, if I wasn't this nice I would just do whatever and you'd need to wear a turtleneck" she said and I giggled. "Silly" ... She was about to start kissing her way down on my body again but I stopped her. "I just asked for my shirt to be removed, now that it is, let me continue." I winked and once again turned her over and placed her back to where she was just a few minutes ago and my hand ran down her body pushing her closer to me as I got a finger inside her and started moving it at a certain pace. "Oh- uhhh...Leah, ah..." she gasped, and then started moaning. I kissed her back as my finger was working her out and just when I felt she was a little less tight, I eased another finger and she arched her back and leaned her head on my shoulder and her mouth formed a perfect O, moans were constantly being released. I kissed her neck a few times and my fingers pace went from quick to deep and slow and her moans were starting to be a little louder. "P-pl-please..." she managed to say and held my arm trying to easy what I was doing. I grinned and went closer to her ear. "What do you want?" I whispered and she cursed a few times still trying to let some proper words out. "L-Leah...I -just" I grinned. "Do you want me to eat you out?" I asked all innocently and my thumb moved to her clit pressing on it and moving in circles.

She was melting in my hands, shy Leah who? She was gone and it took just like- 0.3 seconds. Oh well.

She nodded after I said that and I shook my hand. "Say it" I demanded and I felt how she swallowed hard. "Baby...please...." She begged and I kissed her once again and then bit on her back, my fingers were all over her. I repeated myself. "Just say it" "Jus-just...goddamn" by that moment she was already having her first orgasm, I felt it all over my hand and I grinned. "Damnit...just...do it, just eat me out" she snapped running out of air and I smirked. "It'd be my pleasure...let's go upstairs" I said and when I let go of her she was so unstable, her legs looked like jelly for some seconds and I giggled. "It's not funny" she pouted and I walked to her holding her arm as we walked upstairs.

-

Hours later and probably like four or five, from each, orgasms later we were both chilling in a bubble bath drinking vodka, I have no idea how it happened but she left the room and seconds later she had a bottle of Grey Goose, two glasses and some other liquid that was supposed to be mixed with the vodka, I didn't bother to ask, it tasted good, so I had it. Anyways- the current situation was the bubble bath and the relaxing music playing. I was laying on her bare chest and she was scratching the side of my arm, murmuring the words of the song. It was seriously so relaxing, and I was so tired, it had been a long, long day. We eventually fucked there too. I told her I was tired and a bit stressed and so she said she would "fuck the stress out of me" and who's gonna say no to such a proposal and to such a perfect girl proposing? Exactly- not me.

-

"Now you're clean and stress free, how about that?" She said and smiled walking over her bed. I was just smiling at her. I couldn't believe all of this. "Get in here, sleep with me" I said and she chuckled. "Oh well, I was planning on sleeping on the couch but now that you ask" she finally crawled in bed. I rolled my eyes a little and chuckled, "stupid". She crawled to the point that she was hovering me. "I'm obsessed with how fucking gorgeous you are" she said looking down on me. "I'm obsessed with you" I whispered and she smiled and leaned closer kissing me slowly. "I wanna cuddle up to your chest." I said sweetly and she nodded, "I'd like that... Are you sleeping in just underwear?" "Is that a problem?" I asked. "No! It's just that it gets really cold, I don't know just saying" she said and I smiled. "I'm too lazy to go for pants, if I get cold I'll just ask you to hug me or something. I'm dead, Jen, I just truly want to close my eyes and sleep- and maybe get my back scratched, but those are little extra details" I shrugged and she giggled. "You're cute, get your ass in here" she opened her arms and as I said I would I cuddled up to her chest. "Have a good night, Leah" she said and kissed the top of my head. "Goodnight, baby" I said and lifted my head so I could kiss her. She laughed a little and pecked my lips. I fixed myself with a leg in between hers and closed my eyes eventually falling in a deep sleep.

What a night...this week actually, was very interesting. I was excited to see what was coming.

_____________

W O W

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWW

I'm shook. Like oh my god.

😅😅😅😅😅😅

Kinda speechless but we good.

Long time no see- hi. Okay now y'all pls vote, gracias.