54

Jennifer's POV

It's been a month since I moved in with Leah and it was honestly so great. We both worked, she worked more hours than I did, so I tried filling in some hours in the afternoon, that way I wouldn't stay home doing, hm...absolutely nothing.

I knew moving in with Leah meant a lot, like...this showed how serious our relationship was and the fact that I felt incredibly comfortable with it, made me feel good about myself.

It was almost eight in the afternoon and I was sitting in bed with a towel wrapped around my body. I was brushing my hair and watching some stuff on tv when I heard some noise.

"Leah?" I called her and turned the volume down. I heard footsteps coming closer and then the door opened. It was Leah. I sighed.

"What's it with that face? Aren't you happy to see me?" Leah giggled. "You scared me, I didn't know it was you" I stood up and walked to hug her. "Who else would have been?" She rubbed my back. "Right... I don't know, I guess I'm watching too many thrillers." I giggled and kissed her lips.

"How was your day?" I whispered looking down at her lips and then up to her eyes my arms wrapped around her neck. "It was- stressful...busy...tiring as fuck, I'm glad to be home" she said and kissed my lips once again, "What about yours?" "It was okay." I said and started kissing her as we made our way into bed. She took her leather jacket off and smirked at me. "Fresh out the shower." she teased and took my towel off. I grinned and she pushed me down and we started making out.

-

"That's what I wanna come home to everyday" Leah said stroking my bare back. "I'll see what I can do about it" I smiled and looked up at her, I kissed her slowly and she smiled.

"What do you think about marriage?" Leah asked softly.

Oh... My expression changed and she rephrased that.

"I mean...what do you think about that...like in the future, would you like to do it? What are your thoughts about it?" I sat up not even worrying about covering my bare chest. I was expecting this....this question, I knew the answer.

Did I want to get married to Leah? Probably. I wasn't sure about it.

"Well...Yeah. I've always believed in this, like marrying your soulmate and being together forever, that kind of fairy tale thingy" I scrunched my nose up and laughed a little. "Big wedding kind of thing?" She asked. "Hmm...not really, I've pictured like some small, close personal, ceremony...at the beach? That'd be nice, I'm not really sure about it." I said, all excited imagining that. Leah was just staring at me, smiling softly.

"What about you?!" I asked.

"Well...to be honest, I've never looked farther than just signing some papers and that's it...I've always thought that I'd leave that to my partner, like, she can get to decide whatever she wants, and whatever she wants, that's what we are doing." she said.

"But that's not fun! You gotta get involved." I said now covering my chest and leaning my head back on the pillow.

"It all depends, I gotta be in the situation to see what I would do. At the beach sounds nice..." she said not moving her eyes away from me.

I smiled. For a moment, I totally forgot we were a couple, like I was so into it that I forgot I was talking to my girlfriend, about marriage.

Okay awkward.

"That's cute" I said and stood up to put on some clothes.

"You know I was thinking...maybe it's a good time for us to go on a vacation or something...Thanksgiving is coming up...Christmas and the whole thing is also ahead...some time for ourselves would be good" Leah mentioned looking down on her phone and I smiled. "What were you thinking about?" I joined her in bed and she showed me her phone, "The Bahamas." she said and I started going through the pictures. "It's not that far away, and I've always wanted to go there." "It's beautiful!" I said. "Do you like it?" She asked just looking at me. "Mhmm" I was still holding her phone going through the pictures. "Okay in that case, we are leaving next Friday" she said and I looked up at her, "W-what?" I giggled. "It's all set up...Wait...you do wanna go, right?" "Yes!!! Of course I wanna go. It's just that- this was like, a surprise, I wasn't expecting it." I giggled and leaned closer kissing her lips, "Thank you, baby, I love you" I whispered and she kissed me again, "I love you too"

"Oh...by the way, my friend Jasmine has a birthday party tomorrow...and I'd really love for you to go with me." "Consider it done." I winked and she smiled.

Things were going pretty well, really...

-

"Are you ready?" I heard Leah and I sighed. "No, I'm not ready. I need five more minutes." "You said that an hour ago." She leaned over the doorframe. "This time is for real." "You look gorgeous." She said just staring at me. "You think so?" I scrunched my nose up and she smiled nodding. "Okay, I'm ready" I walked to her and kissed her tenderly. Those lips were like a drug. Ugh.

"You look good too, really good." I whispered inches apart from her lips and she kissed me again.

So I was wearing a nice tight long sleeve dress, hair was wavy and some heels. Leah was wearing a kind of red wine dress, it was some dark kind of.

I have to admit I was nervous, it was the first time I'd met her friends, after so long...and I really wanted them to like me.

"Stop." She said and I looked up at her, clueless. "Stop overthinking, you're fine, they're gonna love you." She said and held my hand tight. It was like she knew what was going through my mind. I bit my nail and looked at her, "What if not?" "They will. I promise you." She assured.

A few minutes later we arrived to this huge and beautiful house, similar to her dad's. There was loud music and a lot of cars parked outside.

She got out and then opened the door for me. That...that made me smile.

"Thank you." I smirked and pecked her lips walking away until she pulled me back by my arm, she grabbed my waist and we literally started making out aggressively.

"Mmm-" I giggled and pulled away. "Let's go inside before I fuck you right here." She whispered looking at my lips and I giggled. "Okay, baby." I whispered back all innocently and kissed her cheek and then her neck, slowly. I felt how her breathing got uneven and then I pulled way. "You're trouble." She said before closing the door following me inside.

"So this is Tiffany, Taylor...and oh...happy birthday, baby" Leah said and walked to this dark haired girl, her eyes were green and she was pale, she was gorgeous. "This is Jasmine." Leah said and I stuck my hand out for her smiling.

She shook my head slowly and smiled back. "Nice to finally meet you. You're gorgeous." "Thank you! You too...happy birthday by the way." I told her and she smirked not taking her eyes off of me. "Thanks." She said. I grabbed Leah's hand and she looked away. Okay...

"I'll go get drinks." Some girl, that was previously introduced to me but I seriously couldn't remember her name, said.

"Do you guys want anything?" She said and Leah nodded. "Okay I'll be right back." She said and they all like...disappeared, leaving me and Leah alone.

"Is she-" "Gay? No, she's not." Leah smiled. "None of them...well...I think Tiffany got a thing going on with a girl, I'm not sure and she's like....not really a very open person, she's very...private." She shrugged laughing. "Oh okay.."

The whole thing went fine, as she stated, they loved me- well, not sure if it was love but at least they liked me.

Anyways...Leah got wasted, I was driving so I couldn't actually let myself into that. Then we got home to have some pretty steamy sex and that's how our night went.

____

Voteeee and commenttttt thanksssss