chapter 2

Chapter 2

He smiled and helped me with my bags and said" Hi I'm Exo M's Tao nice to meet you what's your name?" I said "annyeonghaseyo my name is Lee-Ha-Na ...nice to meet you too."

He got us a taxi and we went to the Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower). We paid a few won and got in. The hike was beautiful. Once we got to a fence by the tower I saw many locks. All of different shapes and sizes. Colorful ones and plain colored ones.

"What are all these locks for?" I asked Tao

"I heard that if you're coming with your significant other ( true love ) ,you bring a lock to attach to the fence at the base to secure your love for eternity." he said . " ahh so it's sort of like the first snow? " I said

"What is the first snow?" he asked confused.

"oh it's a saying a Korea that if you see the first snow with your girlfriend/boyfriend your wish will come true and your love will never die." I explained.

"Ahh I see, have you ever seen the first snow with someone you love? Maybe a boyfriend?" he asked curiously.

I pretended to not hear his question, but actually I was kind of hurt when he mentioned /someone you love. Maybe a boyfriend?

It brought back memories of him. The one I couldn't forget for so many years. My first love.

"Ahhh I mean if you want to talk about it. Sorry I didn't mean to make you sad...you can tell me about it some other time." He said

"No you didn't make me sad...actually its nothing don't worry about it."

He smiled and said "is this the first time we actually met? I feel like I have seen you somewhere before ..."

I didn't reply to his question because I didn't know how to answer it.

Our conversation was interrupted by a phone ringing. It was Tao's phone. He picked it up and answered "Yeah I'll be there in half an hour ...bye"

"Sorry I have to go, I have a music video to shoot ...I'll drop you off at my dorm so you can stay there while I'm gone ok?"

"Uh sure I guess."

"let's go."

(Tao's POV~)

I dropped Hana at our dorms. I told her to not come out because someone could see her and I would be in big trouble if someone found out.

I got to the filming area where I later saw the other members getting dressed up ready to shoot our MV. Uh it was another box. Darn SM should stop using boxes. Lol .

"Ahh Tao's back. " said Xiumen

All the other members noticed that I was back .

"How was your trip to China?" asked Kris Hyung.

I replied "Mother was happy to see me back home for her birthday ."

Luhan Hyung asked " You didn't meet any girls did ya?"

He laughed at his question.

I replied " There were some very pretty girls...but there was one who really caught my attention."

"wahhhh who is she?" asked Kris

"secret..." I let out a fake laugh.

"I actually met her at the airport...She is so beautiful. I want to get to know her better."

"Tao are you in love?" they all teased me.

I whispered to myself "maybe...love at first sight."