|| Chapter 1 ~ New Beginning ||

1 month later...

I laid there with my legs on top of Isaacs lap. I kept chucking popcorn into his mouth. It's a bit like bottle flipping, but it needs you to focus.

My whole life changed once I had moved into a dorm with Isaac. I had my A levels secured and I was ready for a journey. Once I had sat on the Hunters door step ,begging them not to take their son away, everything was fine. They agreed. Now for a living I am a professional popcorn shooter. Isaac was a professional basket as well. Classy...

I sat up with a bowl filled with popcorn on my stomach. My eyes drifted to corner to corner of our small dorm. We were all decorated up for Christmas. The Christmas tree was glowing, the baubles shine off of the twinkly lights. We had even got our fire place decorated.

Me and Isaac had separate rooms. Even though we had been in one bed in Brighton, we where certainly not ready to share a bed for a long period of time.

"Where you doing?" He asked touching my legs as I moved them. They sent a shiver up my body.

"Going to get my stuff ready for tomorrow," I smiled. I got up with the popcorn bowl in my hands.

"Don't worry I am not going forever," I teased. I bent down and kissed him. I shifted the bowl into his hands cause I couldn't be bothered to put it back in the kitchen. We pulled away and I walked to my room. Even my bedroom was decorated. My door shut behind me, I grabbed my bag and checked I had all my belongings ready.

Books.
Pens.
Pencils.
Phone.
Money.
Okay packed.

I walked over to my desk to check my laptop.

(You have 1 new message)

Ivy- Are you in?

Me- Yeah.

I tapped on my keyboard. Ivy and Levi had came to this same college. That's good considering that they have done a book. As well as another one they are working on.

I don't know why but I just felt so fresh today. I took a quick glance in the mirror. My teeth had a slight gap in them but that's okay. It took me ages with braces to try get them close as possible. They also are quite small. My hair has been cut so it didn't go all the was down to my hip. I had done it myself and Isaac helped do it at the back, it was a bit messy but it was a bit above my belly button. My night wear was very loose on me so I was a very comfy sleeper.

I went back and laid on the sofa with Isaac.

"Okay Sweet Cheeks?" He asked letting get back into my position.

"Okay."

Oh, a bit of fault in our stars right there!

We laid there for hours. Watching beauty and the beast. I might have an addiction to Disney films.

I heard a knock on the door and the lock being unlocked. Ivy burst through the door with Levi behind her.

"Ello!" Ivy shouted giggling.

I leaned forward to look at Levi. One of my eyebrows shifted up.

Sugar rush.

He mouthed. I rolled my eyes. Levi closed the door and sat on a chair watching the Disney film. Ivy sat on the floor crossing her legs like a child. Isaac still had the popcorn bowl in his hand which ended up on the floor by the time Ivy was done with it.

Hello!!
Short update, I know.
This is the beginning of a new book a guess.
Please comment below if you think I made a good choice by making a book 2.
Thank you for reading!
I love you!
Bye!!