|| Chapter 13 ~ "Why, you little-" ||

Our first day back at 'Queen College' and the nerves were already haunting me. The thought just kept replaying on my mind. I was rushing round all day trying to decide between my 3 options for my performance I had to direct. Whereas Isaac was chilling on the sofa, on his phone again. There was something on that phone that I hadn't figured out yet, but I was distracting him.

I paced around for the whole morning before I decided it was the right time. My back pack was ready at the door.

Alice in Wonderland - Peter Pan...
I repeated the sequence again and again in my head.

"Hey Sweet Cheeks," Isaac bent round me and kissed me on my cheek.

"'Peter Pan' or 'Alice in Wonderland'?" I asked turning round to face him. He placed both his hands on my lower back.

"'Peter Pan'," he grinned at me. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him, as he pulled me closer.

"Okay," We leaned back ",Are you auditioning?"

"Only if you really want me to," I picked up my bag and put it on my back.

"Yes!" I squealed. I had never seen Isaac act or never known Isaac to act. We went out the door together, hand in hand. His warmer than mine, always. The halls were quiet, probably all at out in the yard. We came to the stairs, slowly, I hadn't really conquered this just yet. The green grass was our new ground and I loved it. Even though it was cold, you could see that all the grass was covered in frost so it crumbled when you took another step. Only a small part of land had grass the rest had stone. Ivy and Levi were standing in the corner surrounded by the fan girls I had met. Me and Isaac slowly walked over. I didn't see Riley anywhere so that was good.
"Hey," Levi waved down at me, his hands sticking in the air as the crazy humans bombarded them with questions.

"A second one?!" Three girls squealed at Ivy making her wince. I didn't know they loved the book THAT much.

"Haha," Ivy's uncomfortable face appeared ",We'll see." The girls squealed with joy.

"I ship you two together!" I girl shouted smiling with her braces gleaming. I had braces once, I looked horrible but that girl looked SO much better than I did.

"Well," then Levi's uncomfortable face showed ",We are a couple." His hands were still high up in the sky while he was looking down slightly at the fandom.
All of the girls then squealed then ran away with 'The Curious Warlock' in their hands.

"Crazy, huh?" I sniggered.

"Ya' think?!" Ivy brushed herself off.
We all walked to class together, Ivy exclaiming how the last few days have been a night-mare.

•••••••••••••••

Our first lesson was English, luckily we were all in together. The only downside to this miraculous acts of God is that the teacher had decided to move me and Isaac away from each other. He was on one side of the room and I was on the other. Ivy sat in front then Levi sat at her left.
Girls behind me were chatting away.
"New teacher! I hope he is cute!" One of the girls squealed. I rolled my eyes and turned to poke Ivy on the shoulder.

"New teacher," I simply said. She nodded then turned back round. I sat and doodled there for a bit, flipping through my folder of the old English Literature.
I heard a plonk at the front. Lifting my head up slowly, a familiar face stared at the class of students. Ivy swung round and smiled with gleam while my eyes rolled.

"Hello young, small people! I have seen some of you before! Oh, hello Leora, Ivy and Isaac! Levi! So good to see you," I face palmed with embarrassment ",To those who don't know who I am, I am Mr Frenmus and I have transferred from a High School to a College!"
Mr Frenmus. Oh, how I have not missed him.
"Get up and find a partner!" He shouted ",Go find a partner to do our 'Get To Know Me' assignment. Even if you know them, go for it!"

Everyone arose and went to find their partner. Ivy and Levi sat there, already claiming they were together. I glanced at Isaac who stood up looking at me. I started towards him before a girl, not much taller than I am, stood in front of him. His gaze immediately changed to her. At first I couldn't manage to see who it was until she turned around. Riley was now facing me, smirking. Ivy's head now facing the same direction as mine, she scolded at her. Riley had Isaac by the hand and she sat him down.
"Why you little-" I cut Ivy off, bracing her from attacking Riley. I looked down at my desk, my fingers fumbling with the pieces of paper. Only one last person who wasn't taken. Cameron Davlin. I had never spoken to him before nor had I ever wanted to but I had no choice.
"Hey," I stood in front of his desk. He looked up at me then back down. He was slouched in his chair. His messy dirty blond hair was in all different directions. He had a simple black jeans and top on.

"Hey. Want anything?" Rude as he was, I was not going to fail English. Green eyes now laid on my hazel eyes.

"Partners?" I leant on my left leg. Our gaze still continued.

"Why not?" He pulled the desk next to him a bit closer then gestured me to sit.

"Thanks," I mumbled as I took my seat. I knew this assignment was not going to be the best and there was nothing that could change that had already been done.

•••••••••••••••

"Partners with Riley, are we?" I asked closing the fridge door behind me. Isaac was laid across the sofa. I handed him the can of Diet Coke then sat down next to him, opening mine.

"Yep," he sighed ",I had no choice."

Lie.

"Well you did, just chose not to act towards her doing," I argued.

"It doesn't matter," Isaac opened his can and sipped on it.

Cameron and I was not going to pass this task that Mr Frenmus has assigned us. No way.

HEY!
Updated again!
Do you like the new book covers?
Love you!!!!
Thank you for reading!!!
🦄Instagram - XTeriG
Thank you for reading!!!
Love you, again!!!
This chapter was motivated by: lauren2468_

Bye!!!!
(Layout^ dodgy I know!)

                                        Bye!!!!(Layout^ dodgy I know!)