|| Chapter 7 ~ Extra-Nerd Alert! ||

The stress was killing me.

"Yes, yes." Ivy continued holding the phone to her ear ",Leora is very ill and vomited quite a lot, resulting in all of us throwing up. Yep. Thank you for understanding Miss."

"So?" Isaac slurred.

"We are free!!" Ivy screamed.

Brilliant, no school for 3 weeks and 1 day...

Everyone smiled and where full of joy but me. I had butterflies but it wasn't that bad, was it?

I was still lied on my sofa but with my left arm propping me up. Ivy was on the floor with Levi still on her phone. I still wonder on how she got their phone number.

A hand reached up to touch my arm ",Hey, you okay?" Isaac asked. I slowly nodded and he got from his sleeping nest onto my sofa. We where sat ,as we always have, like on Isaac sofa in his bedroom.

The past few days have been stressful as hell but I had to make my way through it. I was so lucky to have Isaac, Since my last year of high school. He has always been there for everything.

"I might visit my dad..." I suggested. He turned it head to look at me. Confused.

"Today?" He questioned me. One eyebrow was up, causing me to grin a little.

"No, Not today..." He let out a sigh ",But maybe tomorrow."

Levi and Ivy got up and went to the kitchen.

"Come on," Isaac dragged me over to his room and shut his door behind him. We sat on his bed, which was still unmade ",Leora, Is it a good idea to tell your day?"

I bit the left side of my cheek ",Yes, No... maybe. I don't know Isaac but it's not fair on my dad to not know that his daughter has another step-sister."

"I don't know what's best for him either but just think carefully before you make a move," he placed his warm hand over mine and then pulling me in for a hug.

We came out of the room and Ivy and Levi had put 'Friends' on the tv. This was possibly one of my favorite series ever! And I love 'Modern Family' cause it's like a modern 'Friends' but they are family!

I went and sat down on the sofa next to Ivy while Levi and Isaac where on the floor.

"So, Plan!" Ivy suggestively shouted in my ear.

"Jesus, woman... You nearly scared the living day light out of me!" I scream back at her.

"Shh," she put her finger to her lips ",No need to shout." I rolled my eyes as she carried on. "So we need a plan if Janet or Janis comes to check on us."

Janet and Janis are the collage Extra-nerds. If you thought Extra-nerds were people who loved books and wore glasses, well these nerds have taken it to the next level. Janet and Janis are best friends since they where born. They where in my primary but they moved away because they wanted a better education... As a 6 year old. Even for World Book Day they dressed up as atoms and described how they worked and what was their best feature. Janet did invite me to a sleep over at her house before and didn't invite Janis, he got upset, her bedroom had news paper articles of sciencey stuff and post-stick notes glued to the walls. You couldn't see her wall paper at all. The craziest thing about it all they won a 'Science Genius' of the year award and did that 11 times in a row, and that's all the years they have been entered in.

"Okay, so if they try plant homework on us or anything like that we say..." I try and finish of my sentence but I keep getting distracted by 'Friends'.

"'Potato baby are a lot to handle, any books on that? Oh, go find some then' and then slam the door in their faces!" Isaac suggested.

"Savage..." Levi grinned under his breath. I giggled and Isaac looked at me funny.

"Pretend we will be sick on them and shut the door," Ivy looked at us like we where pathetic little kids. Well if they where any here it wouldn't be me... Just Isaac and Levi.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I couldn't sleep. My eyes not managing to function. It was like I had 30 cups of caffeine.

That's it. I can't keep secrets nor can I hold them away from one of the people I love.

I was out the dorm room like a girl trapped in thoughts... Or maybe I was.

Helloooo!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
6 days now!!!
TRYING TO UPLOAD EVERY DAY!!!
Love you!!
Thank you for reading!!!
Read more to find out what happens next!
I have watched a couple of YouTube videos and you can actually get your book printed off with the front cover and all. So might be thinking about that!
Byeeeee!!!

(Zoella vlogmas!!!!)