|| Chapter 12 ~ Suspisious ||

The film carried on and kept replaying to it's self. My thoughts kept wondering back to Isaac. He didn't seem as normal as he normally would be. He seemed more panicky and not listening. As my feet were still laid on Isaacs lap, I carefully lifted them over onto the floor. It was kind of hard as his hand was on top off my right leg. His left hand was leaning him up so his head wouldn't flop down. Only Levi and Ivy were still awake, Isaac was flat out.
"Ivy, Levi," I whispered over at them. Ivy turned her head round to look at me, her left eyebrow lifted a bit and her right down ",Isaac is asleep." My left hand gestured over to him. Ivy nodded and then got up with me. Levi's head then turned round, reflecting Ivy's same movements. All three of us tiptoed over to the kitchen, except Levi, he didn't really care if he woke Isaac or not.

"I don't understand why we have to be so quiet," Levi groaned ",He is just asleep not a baby, that if you wake you may never get it to sleep again." Ivy rolled her eyes but smiled over at him. I checked the microwaves time, 10:58pm. Not THAT late ,I guess. I propped myself up with my left hand against the counter.

"Does anyone realise how quiet Isaac as been?" I asked, waiting for their response.

"Kinda," Levi replied, now leaning against the kitchen work top, folding his arms. I was kind of worried, really. Isaac wasn't normally like that. The kitchen, peach tiles reflected light from the object hanging from the ceiling. I glanced back over at Ivy and Levi. Ivy looked like she was half asleep but Levi, however, was wide awake thinking deeply. Possibly about Isaac's weird mood.
I offered Ivy and Levi my bed while me and Isaac had his. After a while of Levi dragging Isaac into bed, everyone was settled and calm, except me. My mind kept running through all the things that have happened since I met Isaac. I laid there with my hands laid upon my stomach above the covers, while the rest of my body was underneath. I had no idea who I was related to and who I wasn't. Olivia, Riley and Mum. I can remember my heart crumbling when I was told she pasted away. It was like my life is falling apart before my very eyes.

I turned my head to see Isaac's eyes gently closed and his whole body relaxed, his chest rising as he breathed. His mind was probably at rest, dreaming about fairy tales. Not mine. Memories racing through making me feel sick.
'Someone in the world has it worst.'
That was one of the things that I remembered from Mother. She was kind. She was caring.

Why leave me if you loved me?
The question kept repeating in my head, making me stay awake more than I had wanted to.

••••••••••••••

I felt a hand shake my arm. Their hand was cold against my skin, sending electricity throughout my body. My eyes rolled open, revealing the light as it burned through them. I quickly shot my hand to cover them, protecting them from the sun shining through the blinds. A tall figures presents was leaning next to me.
"Morning Sweet Cheeks!" He smiled. Isaac stood up and neatened his half of the bed ",Did not expect you to be in my bed."
I laughed, still shielding my eyes from the light. I made my way out of bed and came out of the bedroom with Isaac behind me.

"Well good morning sleepy head!" Ivy yelled with cornflakes stuffed in her mouth ",What time did you go to bed last night." She sounded like my Dad. Come to think of it, I had no idea when I actually went to sleep. Too late to notice.
Isaac jumped onto the sofa and I plonked down next to him. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little, so I squeezed it back to create a little sequence. Levi revealed from the kitchen with his bowl of cornflakes. He walked over and sat carefully down on the floor.

I don't know why, the sofa doesn't have a problem!

The news was on and kept going on about a murder case. It's terrible how the world has developed. How the people of today disgust me.
Some people cannot change the way that they are, but at least try. Why, if you can live life to the fullest, then steep low and destroy someone else's future.

I don't wonder anymore. Well at least I don't think I do.

Hey!
I have uploaded but it is much shorter... sorry!!
I am going through a very difficult decision and I have to decide between 2 subjects. Either Art or Drama. But I don't think I have the confidence to do Drama and to talk to a LOT of people. I don't know...
Thank you for reading!
Read more to find out what happens next!
I am so grateful for you all!
I love you!
Bye!

Thank you for reading!Read more to find out what happens next!I am so grateful for you all!I love you!Bye!