|| Chapter 21 ~ 'He Was Possessed By His Father' ||

I felt terrible. Riley Stamlone took advantage of Isaac, I couldn't bear to see he in the dorm nearly everyday. And Isaac hadn't said he the special words since. I tried, trust me but he had just flung his bag on and walked out the door. It made my heart feel like it was a fragile glass ornament and every time he slammed the door, a piece of the ornament would break off and fall to the ground.
"I tried Ivy, I really have," I sobbed through the phone. It was my only chance to reach her as all the Fangirlz blocked the phone line with questions. The call didn't last long, we decided to put the phone down for a bit.
I heard Isaac walk through the door. I wiped away the tears and gently opened my door. Neither of us said a word. We just looked at each other in silence.
"Look, Isaac-"
"I don't want to hear it Leora," he took off his bag and began to head to his room. I put my hand out to stop him. He stopped and turned to look at me. He had sore eyes but he managed to pull of the 'I-Can't-Be-Bothered' look.
"Isaac, I love you," I wanted a response but nothing came. I started to feel a tear run down my cheek. He caught it with his thumb.
"I love you too. You hurt me,"
"I know," I had the nerve to say 'You hurt me too' but I knew what happened last time ",I'm sorry."
"Savage move though," he laughed a bit. He seemed to like he was about to cry. I hugged him and managed to giggle a little at his joke.
Then Riley burst through the door. Her long dark brown hair all straight and neat. You don't know how bad I wanted to yank it after what she told me but of course I didn't.
"Riley can you come back-"
"Never?!" She glared and I smiled. I might just get over the fact that is how my life may be for now. I was true and I knew it.

Riley looked and smiled at Isaac. He didn't respond. She then winked as she want out of the door. I don't know what came over me but I came out laughing. Riley's face looked so hurt, but she had threatened me in a way, so I didn't really care. Isaac looked at me funny at first and then he knew what I was laughing at.
"You're a nutter!" He smiled, that was probably true. I glared up at him and smirked.
"You want to go out tonight?" I asked. I was hoping that he would say as I just wanted to be with him tonight. Isaac smiled. His ocean blue eyes shone.
"Of course, Sweet Cheeks! I'll dress up all smart," I kissed him and nodded.

Ivy's line was open, finally, so I got on straight away excited to tell her about me and Isaac's date.
"Ivy! Guess what!" I teased, smirking at the thought of her curious yet excited facial expression. I heard her gasp deeply through the phone.
"What?" She nearly screamed. I felt like my eardrum had burst and had a funeral.
"Did Isaac propose?!"
"No," I laughed. Imagine if he did...
"Ah!" She screamed again ",Are you... ya know..."
"No, I don't know until you tell me."
"Pregnant?"
"Pregnant?!" I repeated in shock ",no I'm not pregnant."
"You're pregnant?" I turned round the see Isaac with a little curious smile.
"No," I stood up and held his hands so the both of them swung in sync ",but if I was that's a great reaction!" I kissed him and that's when I heard Ivy in the phone squeal.
"Ivy stop squealing about us! I know we are cute and all," Isaac smiled at me.
"No! It's not that!" I felt offended but glad at the same time ",While you two were all lovey-dovey, "I frowned ",I logged onto 'That's So Manga' and they featured my fan-fiction! Luna Moon and Niloe Star actually read the title! Out loud!" I looked up at Isaac as he smiled. The phone then went silent I pulled myself off of Isaac to see Ivy had disconnected from the call to fangirl or the Fangirlz got her.

As Ivy was being bombarded with questions from the Fangirlz, that left me to decide what I was going to wear for mine and Isaac's special first official date. My hands were shaking wildly as I took out a light brown, short denim skirt with buttons up the middle along with a white, silk blouse with the sleeves that hang below your wrists. I smiled a little at my choice. I know it was nothing fancy but it still looked quite cute. I laid the outfit on my bed and then sat at my desk tipping all the makeup out of my makeup bag. I turned my laptop on and put Netflix on. If Ivy had wrote a fan fiction about 'Hopeless Dreams' I might of as well watched a couple episodes. It was 2:00pm so I had 3 hours to get ready.

2:45pm
The first episode of season 5 destroyed me. I was literally balling my eyes out. No one would of seen it coming. Why would Niloe Star give up on Luna Moon? Was he possessed or was he jus being himself? I knew I would have to do my foundation again as you could see streaks in my makeup were my tears had fell.

3:30pm
He was possessed by his father.

4:20pm
I was finally onto my eyes.

4:45pm
And I was done!

I tapped my foot against the floor of my room staring at my wardrobe. My eyes landed on a short body-con red dress. I slipped on my black heels and grabbed my black purse and stuffed my phone, money, ID and also just a tube of lippy, just in case. My hair was in soft curls just above my elbow. I heard a knock at my door and Isaac stepped in. He wore a dark blue shirt with the top button undone. His shirt was tucked into his jeans and his hands were in his pockets. He smiled, I noticed something different about the smile. "What did you do?" I stepped closer looking closely at his lips. And that's when I noticed his lip ring wasn't on. My eyes travelled up to his. "Isaac, your lip ring."
"I took it off to look smart," he seemed proud. I walked past him and into his room on his bed side table. I took his silver lip ring and headed straight back to the exact same spot I stood in.
"I like it," I handed it to him. He took it from my hands and slipped it in.
"Just wanted to make you happy."
"You do, with or without that lip ring," I smiled. Isaac wrapped his warm fingers around mine as we went out of the dorm.

Hello!
How's it going?
I want to get more involved with you all since on my last book I have nearly reached 35k which I am so grateful for.
Thank you for reading!
Read more to find out what happens next!
Love you more that ever!
BYE!!

 Thank you for reading!Read more to find out what happens next!Love you more that ever!BYE!!