|| Chapter 16 ~ Auditions ||

It was the day of auditions and I could not contain my excitement. It was like i was going to explode with happiness. But that only lasted until me and Grian got to the audition sheet to see who was signing up. Then it all dropped.
Darcy Kenassin
James Diviro
Marco Patrick
Isaac Hunter
RILEY STAMLONE!🖤
Shaniqua Jones
I groaned at the sight of the list. Terrible. Riley had drawn a heart next to her name. Isaac must of bumped into her on the way down to sign up and get a monologue for the audition. We went and took down the other 3 that included 21 more individuals. I knew it was going to be a long day and that we would have to split the auditions into 2 parts. My stomach flipped for a minute making me feel sick and dizzy, I was experiencing 2 emotions, thrilled and worried.
"Everything okay?" I felt Grian's presents near me. Assuming he was the one with his hand on my arm. I wasn't sure how to respond, really.

Yeah, just that I am a bit worried that my sorta step sister will take my boyfriend away from me...
"Yeah!" My voice croaked as I spoke. His hand was removed from my arm slowly making me able to start to breath at the right pace again. I turned round to face him with the 3 audition sheets in my hand. I smiled and we headed to the theatre room.
Most of the students only auditioned to get out of their lessons but I didn't really care because I knew everyone hated English now that Mr Frenmus was there to bore them all. I smiled at the thought.
I had managed to convince Mr Frenmus to get Levi and Ivy out of the lesson with me because they where exclusive to the audition choosing. As we got there, there were already all the people gathered outside, including Levi and Ivy.
"No key," Ivy turned round to look at Grian while I examined the people chatting. Isaac was reading through his lines, chewing on a piece of chewing gum. Grian ran up to the door fumbling for his keys.

"Hey!" I interrupted Isaac from his memorising process. He looked up and smiled. I saw the piece of white chewing gum poking out because he smiled so wide.

"Hey," He looked down at me a little. Both of our attentions attracted to the front of the line as Grian had finally opened the door. All the contestants filed in ",See you in there!" He smiled. I watched him walk in as I stayed there watching.

"Oh Peter!" I heard a high pitched voice. I turned round to see Riley standing there before me.
"Oh Leora. What a surprise to see you here!" She grinned. Her hands were on her hips with her script up against her left.

"How? Did you not know I was running it?" I asked as I stepped closer towards the door. I could already hear all the voices grow louder within the theatre.

"Doesn't matter! See ya!" She waved and strutted in. If she was there to audition for Wendy and she was good, there was a possible chance for her to work with Isaac if he gets a part and I am not prepared for that.
I followed her in and closed the door behind me. All 27 people were sectioned off into their own little groups. But only 2 stood out. Isaac who was talking to Levi and Ivy who were at the very first row and Riley, who was on stage trying to pretend to be Wendy as they flew. I rolled my eyes and gathered all the contestants to come further down so they could here me.
"Hel-oh!" I was cut off by a microphone being plugged into my collar. Grian's dad ran back off with both his thumbs in the air ",Anyway! Thank you all for coming to the audition's! I know that there is quiet a big monologue there so I was thinking ,if none of you mind, that we split the audition's into 2 parts?" I asked nervously. I looked around for their answer as most of them nodded so I nodded with them. "Okay! That's a yes! Okay! So if you could arrange your selves in groups as equal as possible!"
They all began to get up and then stood in 2 groups. Isaac was pulled away by Riley into group 2.
"Okay! Group 1 is this morning and Group 2 starts at 4pm! But if you want I could try and get Group 2 out of lessons..." they all started to chat and smile, so I took that as a yes.