|| Chapter 30 ~ End ||

Living in silence hurt. Not telling Mae who she was. She knows she's adopted, just not how it happened. I didn't want to be responsible if it all goes down hill, so I keep my mouth shut.

We finally graduated college and got our degrees. I was Ivy's maid of honour and I cried knowing she had started her life knowing that Isaac needed to go to Africa to teach.

I felt awkward to stay with Ivy and Levi so I stayed with Dad until I could get my own place but it felt weird to not share a bed with Isaac. I didn't know how long he would be away but it was long enough for him to end things.

Bye Leora and Isaac and thankyou for all reading. I'm sorry it had to end like this. But all good things come to an end.

I appreciate you all sooooo much and love you allllll so much! You make my day just by commenting and reading.

I hope you enjoyed their story but there was nothing more to tell.

Again if you like ;

Story 1 ~ imperfections
https://my.w.tt/WTnh61lUoP
imperfection
[im-per-fek-shuhn]
noun
plural noun: imperfections
a fault, blemish, or undesirable feature.

'Yes, she has imperfections but that's what makes her perfect.'

Story 2 ~ when I'm with you
https://my.w.tt/P8XdKanWoP
'Are you two together?'

'Yes!'

~

Mae Brown is the sort of girl that reads books to make her life seem more interesting. Until Peter Anders entered the picture, her childhood crush she had gotten over ages ago, asks to set him up with her older sister, Audrey

How hard could playing Cupid be?

(The Peter Kavinsky ^ because Jenny Han inspired me so much to write and she is truly talented. I hope you all get chance to read it and even watch it!)

I love you. Bye x

~ teri