Chapter 28

***** slight smut a head. *****
**** not too much, ****
***** some. So read *****
***** at our risk *****

~mia~

"All right, bye guys!" Mark yelled.

"Bye friend!" Ethan yelled giving me a hug from over the back of the couch.

"Bye friend!" I said. He let go of me and headed out the door. Ethan's really fun to be around. He reminds me a lot of my brother Daryl. Well minus his loudness. Ethan is really loud and outgoing or at least he is when he is around me, but Daryl on the other had isn't like that at all. But I really like hanging out with him. And Tyler too. Tyler is pretty great to be around to. He seams all shy and quiet, but he's far from that.

When I heard the car pull away I felt mark wrap his arms around my neck.

"Hello beautiful." He said.

"Who? Me?" I joked.

"No, chica." He said letting go of me and walking over to chica. "Who's a pretty dog? You are, yes you are." I rolled my eyes at him. Mark then looked over at me. He gave me a smirk and I raised an eyebrow at him. The only thing I remember is Mark moving and the next second im laying on my back on the couch and Mark on top of me with his arms propping him up.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah I won a bet. So YOU have to pay up." He said.

"But do I really have to walk around naked?" I asked hoping to get out of it. It's not like I'm insecure about my body I don't. I've had a kid and I just don't care.

"Um ok maybe not all the way naked. Just partly."

"Okay..." I draged out.

"How about bra and panties." He said. He said 'panties' so, different. He draged the 'n' out and emphasis the 'e'. It was funny, so I laughed.

"Panties" I said just like he did. He started laughing and gave me a kiss. I moved my hands to his face and pulled him into another kiss. This time making it longer and with more passion. I felt him smile under the kiss and that caused me to smile. I then wrapped one are around his neck and left the other cupping his face. Mark then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up so that he was sitting and I was straddling his lap. I felt mark messing with the bottom of my shirt. I then felt his hand slid under and hold onto my hips. Mark then bit my bottom lip. I then moved my hands to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off and tossing it to the side. We went back to kissing and Mark moved his hands all over any bare skin that was showing.

Mark ended up resting his hands on my butt. He then pulled away looked at me with a smile. He then stood up with me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around him and he walked down the hall to his room. I kissed his lips and kissed down his jaw tell I was at his neck. I started biteing his neck playfully. He then started chuckling. He tossed me on the bed and pulled off his shirt. He then got on the bed and he tried to pushed me down but I wrapped my legs around him and pushed him over so I was on top of him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "You like taking control?" He asked.

"It would be nice." I said leaning down and kissed his neck. I heard a moan slip past his lips. I smiled and continued to kiss and bite his neck.

"It's not nice to tease." He managed to say.

"Well it's fun from my perspective." I said. Mark then pushed me over and started kissing my neck. After a few minutes of him biting my neck I let out a soft moan. Mark then moved his hands down my sides tell he reached my pants button. He started to unbutton them and ended up pulling them off.

He went back to kissing my neck and feeling my body with his warm hands. My hands went to his chest and outlined his abs and v line. My hands messed with his belt buckle and Mark chuckled. "Having trouble?" He asked with a smirk.

"Just take them off." I breathed out. He stood up and took off his pants leaving the both of us in our under wear. He got back on top of me and started to kiss me. His hands found his way to the back of my bra and unhooked it. I slid the straps down my arms and Mark grabed it and flung it behind him.

He then cupped my left breast and continued to kiss me. He slights squeezed my breast and I let out a small gasp. Mark then let go and made his was to the hem of my underware and slid them off along with his. Mark stopped and sat up looking my body up and down.

I'm not self-conscious normally, but for being tottaly naked in front of him I was having second thoughts. I looked away from him. He then placed a hand under my chin and made me look at him. "Don't look away. You're beautiful." He said. I smiled and he leaned in and gave me a kiss. He then leaned over to his night stand and grabed a condom. "Are you sure?" I nodded. He proper my legs slightly and slowlly slid inside. With my 'go a head' he started trusting faster. I grabed onto the sheets.

"Mark." I moaned, arching my back.

After a few minutes, i heard mark say "God damn Mia." He then breathed out, and fell to the side of me. I rolled over and placed my head on his chest. I heard his heart beating fast. As I sat there I ran my finger up and down his chest. Mark the wrapped his arms around me and pulled me as close as he can to him. I pulled the brackets up around us and closed my eyes. "Good night beautiful."

"Oh it will be." I gave him another kiss and went back to my previous position and closed my eyes.