Chapter 50

Another chapter. I know sooner than I have been lately. This is mainly a THANK YOU
for 2.18+ views. I really appreciate it. When I saw it reached over 2 thousand views. I jumped up and down and screamed. It made me that happy. Just tank you guys so much.
For everything!!
You guys are the greatest!
😮😃😮😃😮😃😮😃😮😃😮😃😮😃😮

-Mia-

"Alright mark, the food done?" I asked him.

"Yep just got to put it together she. She gets here." He told me.

"Ok let's go." I grabbed his hand and we walked to Ruby's room. I pushed open the door and saw her laying on her bed. She had one leg off her bed with one hand holding onto her Tiny Box Tim and the other hand under her head with her other leg bent up by her chest. And her blankets and pillows were on the ground.

"She definitely is your child." Mark whispered into my ear. I looked up at him.

"I don't do that." I giggled.

"Yes you do." He laughed. I walked over to Ruby and Mark walked up behind me. I kneeled down next to her bed.

Chica ran into the room and ran over to me. "Chica get on the bed." Mark said patting the bed. Chica jumped on the bed and laid down next to Ruby. I smiled.

"Bug. It's time to get up." I quod rubbing her back softly. She started stirring and moved closer to Chica and wrapped her arms around her. Mark started laughing and I joined in soon. "Come on bug."

"Mmm" she said. I smiled.

"Sparky come on get up." Mark said picking up one of her arms from around Chica. "Get up." She rolled over and looked up at Mark. She then lifted her arms to Mark to pick her up.

He picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around him and placed her head on his shoulder. "Bug you know what today is?" I asked. She nodded.

"You want some waffles?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Then let's get some." Mark walked out of the room with me following after them. We went to the kitchen and mark sat Ruby on the counter.

"I like waffles." She said rubbing her eyes. I walked In front of her while mark got the rest of the toppings out.

"I know you do. That's why daddy and I made them for you today." I told her. "Our special little girl deserves the best food on her special day." I kissed her nose causing her to giggle. "Happy birthday bug."

"Thank you Mommy." She said giving me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and one hand rested on her head. I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She said.

"And I love you both." Mark said kissing my head and the kissing the top of Ruby's head. "Happy birthday sparky."

"Thank you." She said then yawned.

"Alright you ready to make your waffles?" Mark asked Ruby. She nodded her head. "Good because I made it all. Me no one else. All by my self." Ruby started giggling.

"I helped!" I stated.

"Fine. She cut things up and put them in bowls. BUT I cooked everything." He said. I rolled my eyes. That was true. But I did help.

"So what do you want on your waffles?" I asked.

"Chocolate!" She yelled.

"Anything else?" Mark asked. She looked around at the toppings.

"Sprinkles! And..." she continued to look. "That!" She pointed at the cool whip.

"You got it!" Mark said making her waffles. When he was done I grabbed Ruby and placed her at the table and Mark put her plate in front of her. She started eating and I snapped a picture of her and uploaded to Instagram.

Mark made both mine and his plate and brought them to the table. "I invited the guys over for waffles serve I made a lot." He said emphasizing 'I'.

"That's fine they were gonna come over later anyways." I told him taking a bite. "I want more cool whip." I got up and grabbed the can of cool whip and bringing it back with me. I sprayed it on my waffles and started to eat.

"Hey look." I looked over at Mark who had the can of cool whip pointed at me. He then sprayed it at me. I whipped the cool whip off my eyes and looked over at Mark. He was laughing and so was Ruby.

"You know I could be mean and do something like..." I picked up my waffle. "This!" I slapped it on Marks face. he let the waffle fall on the table and looked at me. He had chocolate syrup and cool whip oh hate his face. Ruby started giggling and clapping her hands. I looked over at her. "You think this is funny little one?" She nodded. I grabbed the van and sprayed a small amount on her nose. She smiled and laughed.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I yelled. I heard the door open and Ethan and Tyler walked into the kitchen.

"Hey guys where's the-" Tyler said. "What happened to you guys!"

"Mark." I said getting up. "I'm gonna go and clean up. I looked down at Ruby one time before I left and saw her trying to lick the cool whip off her nose. I shook my head. "Help your self boy."

I walked to my room and jumped in the shower. Once I was clean and all the food was off me I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I headed to the closet and pulled out some clothes. I heard the door open and mark walked in with no food on his face. "Look who's all clean and naked." Mark said.

"Nah. I got a towel." I said walking towards the bed and tossing the clothes on the bed. I felt a tug on my towel and turned around and saw mark holding onto the corner. He was smirking. "Stop." I laughed.

"Nope." He tried to pull the towel down and I held onto the top so it wouldn't.

"Stop!" I laughed. He pulled harder and my towel almost came off. "Stop!" He let go and grabbed my arms and pulled me to him. He then leaned down and kissed me.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." He said walking to the bathroom.

"Loser!"

"If you didn't shower already I would have asked you to join." J heard him say through the door. I rolled my eyes at the comment.