Chapter 49

-Mia-

"Ethan and I are heading out!" I yelled as Ethan and I headed out the door.

"Wait!" I heard mark yell. I stoped and he ran up to me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Tyler and I are going to make a video with team edge. You want me to take Ruby?" He asked.

"Yeah that would be fine. Just make sure she doesn't get hurt or into trouble." I told him.

"Alright cool." He leaned down and gave me a kiss. "Love you."

"I love you." I said heading to the car. I got in the drivers seat and turned the car on.

"Where to first?" Ethan asked.

"I have to get Ruby her birthday gift." I told him driving down the street.

"When's her birthday?" He asked.

"Friday." I told him.

"She gonna be what? 5?" He asked.

"Yep." I said. "She's growing up way to fast." I couldn't believe it. She's gonna be five. And i don't know where the time went.

"It really does doesn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah." We pulled into the parking lot of target and found a parking spot.

"I'm gonna run through the store." Ethan said And ran a few feet then gave up and walked over to me.

"I like your running." I joked. He laughed and we walked to the kids toys.

"What are you going to get her?" He asked me picking up a monster high doll.

"Oh. She's been watching monster high stuff on Netflix." I said looking at some of the stuff they had.

My phone buzzed. And when I looked at it it was a text from mark.

-❤️my love❤️-
BABE! Do me a HUGE favor!

-me-
What if I don't want to?

"I think I'm gonna get her this doll." Ethan said holding up a frankie stein doll. He then tossed the doll in the cart. He looked over at me. "Who you texting?" He looked at my phone. "Oh. It's YOUR LOVE!" He yelled raising his hands to his face and fluttering his eyelashes. I rolled my eyes at him.

-❤️my love❤️-
Please!

-me-
FINE. What do you need?

-❤️my love❤️-
I need you to get Ruby her birthday gift from me.

-me-
And what would that be?

I looked at the shelves and picked up a vampire doll named draculaura. "Why do these things have to look so weird?" Ethan said looking at other dolls.

"Well, they are monsters... so that could be it." I stated. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. I tossed the doll in the cart.

-❤️my love❤️-
I need to go... (I hope you are at target) to the toys and go to the nerf guns and buy her two guns and some bullets.

-me-
Why nerf guns?

-❤️my love❤️-
Because she loves them.

-me-
How do you know that?

-❤️my love❤️-
Because we with Matthias and the guys and we are playing with nerf guns and Ruby says she loved them and wants some.