Chapter 39

🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁
This is my Christmas gift for you! And I want to thank you guys for all of your support!
🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁 -mia-

She's back. My little girl is back and this Christmas can't get any better. Right now she's sitting on my lap opening one of her small presents. All three of us were on the floor around the tree. Mark had his phone out and taking pictures of us. Ruby took off the stick on bow and dropped the present and stood up. She walked over to mark and stuck he bow on his forehead and giggled. She then threw her arms around marks neck and mark looked down at her with a smile on his face. I grabbed marks phone from his hands and snapped a quick picture of them before they looked over at me. Mark started to tickle her and she couldn't stop laughing. When mark was done tickling her he pulled on his lap and I handed her back her present that she started to unwrap.

"Hurry up and open it." I told her.

"No." She started to pull the wrapping paper off slower. She is my child.

"She is a mini you." Mark said looking up at me. I smiled at he both of them.

"Yeah I know. And it scares me some times." I said looking at Ruby who finally opened her present. She looked up at me and then up at mark. "What santa get you?"

"Barbie clothes!" She said.

"But why would he give you Barbie clothes if you don't have a Barbie?" I asked.

"I don't know?" She said getting of marks lap and crawling over to the tree and picked up another gift. "Mama this one say to mom." She handed me the gift. I looked up at mark who was smiling at me.

"What did santa get you?" He asked me with a grin plastered all over his face. I smirked at him and Ruby claimed on my lap and helped me open the gift. When the paper was off I saw a flat square box. I opened it and saw a beautiful necklace.

"It's beautiful!" I said. It was a heart with a little stone heart in he middle that was amethyst. That was Ruby's Birthstone. I looked up at mark. "I'm gonna have to write a letter to Santa thanking him." Mark smiled at him.

"Let me help you put it on." Mark said spotting over to me and helping me put the necklace on. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"You're welcome." He whispered back and gave me another kiss. After hat mark sat next to me with one arm wrapped around my waist.

We were cleaning up all the wrapping paper when Ruby ran over to mark with a small toy in her hand. "What do you got there sparky?" mark asked picking her up in his arms.

"It's for you!" She said handing the toy over to him. It was her little Minecraft rabbit.

"For me?" He said grabbing the toy from her. "Thank you." He kissed the top of her head.

"I love you daddy." She said giving him a hug. I mouth dropped open and I covered my mouth with my hand. Mark looked over at me with a bright smile plastered on his face. He also had tears in his eyes.

"I love you too sparky." Mark said kissing the top of her head again. I walked over to them and mark wrapped one arm around me and pulled me into him and hugged the both of us. Mark kissed my temple and rested his head against my head. "And I couldn't ask for a better family then you two."

Mark and I were sitting on the couch with one of his arms around my shoulder and the other on the arm of the couch with me curled up into his side and Ruby on the floor playing with her new toys. "Hey babe." Mark said. I looked up at him.

"What's up?" I asked moving so I was sitting up and actually looking at him.

"I want to know something." He said looking over at me. "I want you and Ruby to move in with me."

"What?" I asked.

"I want you to move in with me." Mark repeated. "Because most of the time we are at one another's house we are bearly apart other from me going to my house uploading my videos then coming back over here. This way we don't have to keep going back and forth from my place and your place."

"Mark." I said. "And you don't have to worry about working. I can effort to support all of us. I now you don't like working as a waitress and now you don't have to. You can be a stay at home mom and you can go back to college like you wanted to." I smiled.

"Yeah I'd like that." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and gave me a huge kiss and moved one of his hands to my neck. We pulled away and I smiled at him.

"I love you so much!" He said.

"I love you too babe." I kissed him again. "I just need to talk to Rocky." I snuggled into his side again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late and I just got Ruby to sleep and sadly not in her bed but in mine. She complained about how it's Christmas and she want to sleep in my bed with me tonight. So I agreed and put her to bed in my bed. I walked back out to the living room and mark looked up at me. I rolled over the couch and landed on mark. He let out a 'empf' and I laughed. I moved and pulled him closer to me and gave him a long and passionate kiss. Just then the door opened and I heard laughing and then silence. Mark and I turned around to the door and saw Rocky and Apollo standing at the door. I glared at Rocky and then smiled. "I didn't mean to interrupt we need to have a system so that way we don't walk in on each other." Rocky laughed.

"Actually Rocky we don't need to." I stood up "can I talk to you for a minute." Rocky and I walked into the kitchen and I turned to him.

"Are you kicking me out?" He asked.

"No, um mark asked me to move in with him." I told him.

"That's great." He said.

"So you can either stay here and pay the extra money for rent or you can move out it's up to you." I said.

"Well I do like this place and Apollo and I ha e been talking about moving out with me somewhere because he can't trust his other roommates anymore." Rocky said.

"So it works out for everyone then." I said smiling.

"Oh yeah!" He said giving me a big hug and then walking away and grabbing Apollo taking him to his room. I walked over to mark and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind the couch.

"Everything is all settled. Ruby and I are moving in with you and Rocky and Apollo are staying here." I said kissing marks cheek.

He chuckled. "Alright we can move you in whenever I just have to make sure I clean out he spare room. There is not a lot in there but I still got to move it."

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁
I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate then I hope you have a great day! Lol.
🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁