Chapter 15: Life Or Death Situation

The brown haired teen couldn't hold in his anger any longer so he pushed Hanji away harshly.

"STOP TELLING ME TO CLAM DOWN AND TO STAY STRONG! DO YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION FOR MINE AND LEVIS CHILD!?" Eren raged begining to run to levi's house with tears streaming down his face, he was anxious, He had never been in a situation like this in his life  so the current situation caused him to take a deep breaths while sighing hard and looking at woman running beside him with guilt.

"S..sorry...I rellay shouldn't have shouted at you..I..I'm just so...scared" Eren spoke in shaky tone while running as fast as he could to Levi's house; the truth is he had a bad feeling about the baby situation, All he wanted to do is help Levi the thought of him suffering all alone with the birth made eren feel sick.

When Hanji and Eren arrived at the house they quickly sprinted to Levi, But it was already too late the young man was layed on the sofa looking physically exhausted while clutching onto the small baby in his hands. He was crying making Eren freeze with shock, He couldn't believe that he wasn't there to help his boyfriend. He felt such a fool for not holding his hand through the birth and therefore he ran upto Levi and hugged onto him tightly; he embraced him. 

"Levi there's nothing to worry about but could I have your baby for second?" Erwin asked in concerned but clam tone, Levi's faced dropped with worry as he knew that there was clearly something wrong with their baby, the child hadn't began to cry, "it hasnt cried.. erwin, w..whats wrong with it?" Levi asked and Eren squeezed his hand "Everything will be okay" He spoke in reassuring tone while Erwin took the new born away from his mother and placed his hand over the baby's mouth to check the baby's breathing, it wasn't breathing properly..

Erwin preformed CPR to save it's life, but the it still wasn't responding, "it get help!" Hanji didn't hesitate to call an ambulance and help Erwin out, but shorty afterwords the ambulance arived taking Erwin, the baby, Eren, Levi and Hanji to the hospital.

A few hours later......

Hanji grabbed the baby, Putting it into a crib and then quickly turning on the oxygen machine to help it breath; she placed the tiny tube into the childs mouth and slowly pushed it into its lungs, in return helping the child breathing. "I've put the baby on oxygen, for some strange reason the child isn't breathing properly, but I'm trying my best to help your child wake up" Hanji spoke in a positive tone continuing to help the small child.

Levi just stared outta space looking sightly depressed with tears streaming down his face, He couldn't believe that the one  thing who he only just began to love slowly, wasn't waking up.

"eren..?" the man questioned holding his hand on his stomach "eren.. something feels weir-Ahh!" Levi screamed as he had began to feel pain in his stomach, For some strange reason he had blood staining trough his trousers near his crouch he was bleeding pretty badly but luckily Eren didn't hesitate to get Levi a towel, Erwin realized that Levi was bleeding, He turned to look at Hanji and asked her to get help quickly as he took over taking care of the baby.

After a few intense moments the nurse quickly put Levi on a operation bed to take him into the theatre, The midwife Erwin Smith knew that it wasn't normal for someone to bleed after birth, so he explained as much as he could to the doctors taking levi away, A while after Levi was knocked out Hanji,  Erwin and the brown haired teen were standing around the baby's cot waiting for Levi to come out of the theatre.

The brown haired teen couldn't hold in his emotions any longer, he fely terrible and he just wanted to scream out with pain.  "E.... EVERYTHING IS MY FALUT " He raged in a negative tone. Tears streamed  down His face, It felt like he was living in a nightmare but he just couldn't wake up from it, he never knew that reality could be so haunting.

With sickness Eren ran outside to get some fresh air in a sobbing mess, the situation was just getting too much for him, he kenlt down breathing hard with fear but doctor Hnaji quickly ran outside to try an clam the brown haired teen down, she saw the angry anxious teen sitting on a bench on his own covering his face while his voice hitched violently, The doctor couldn't just go back inside it was clear that the teen needed help but just didn't want to ask for help, Hanji sat down with hesitation next to the depressed tee. "eren i know this is har-"

"W...WHAT DO YOU WANT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" The anxious teen spoke in a aggressive tone while looking away clenching his fist, He didn't want anyone speaking to him he just wanted to come outside to have some fresh air and alone time.

"Hey come on Eren, Please don't be like that I'm just trying to help you...I know it's a difficult time for you and Levi right now, but things will turn out positive In the end I swear things will get better" Hanji spoke in positive tone while putting her arm around the angry teens shoulder.

"SHUT UP! DON'T TELL ME THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER! NOTHING WILL EVER GET BETTER DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT LEVI MAY HATE ME NOW I WASN'T THERE TO HOLD HIS HAND AND COMFORT HIM  WHILE HE WAS SUFFERING IN PAIN! HANJI WHAT SORT OF PERSON WOULD LEAVE SOMEONE WHO DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP...." he snapped while pulling Hanji's hand away, His mind started to run wild with negative thoughts while looking up at sky. "what...what if..."

What if the baby never wakes up....will he blame it on me for not being there for him?..... will he still love me?.... Am I monster to him?

"DAMN IT LEVI MUST THINK IM A MONSTER!!" Eren raged while banging his hand on the bench, "im such an idiot!"

To be continued......