Chapter 17: I need to tell Levi Ackerman

Eren chuckled sitting beside Levi's bed and resting his hand on his chin, Levi just gave Eren a blank unreadable expression; the only thing that seemed to move was his eyes.

There was silence between the two of them, the silence was eerie and the only thing that broke the silence was the sound of people in the hospital screaming in agony; they were obviously in labour... The smaller man laid back breathing hard and allowing his eyes to look over to his boyfriend, he realised that the boy was just staring out into space; obviously lost in thoughts.

Levi Ackerman took a deep breath running his hand over his saw stomach before beginning to speak "so...kiddo, got any names in mind?" He asked in a relaxed tone, Eren jumped with the sudden sound and looked at Levi anxiously before proceeding to chuckle "I've been thinking, and a few names seem good to me.. But Would you like our child to be called Mika? Mika is a beautiful name and is also for both genders.."

"That sounds great but I'll  have a think about it" Levi sighed trying to stay positive, I hope the baby is alright.

A couple of days past by.....
The hospital was almost like a home for both Eren and Levi, not to mention a safe place, Ymir had sent home a good few 50 people wanting to interview 'the first man to have a baby' but Levi didn't want that pressure just yet.

It was 10 o'clock at night Eren Jaeger was fast asleep in a seating position.. Doctor Hanji Zoe and Erwin smith had said to them both the day before that it was safe for them to go home at any time they wanted, but they agreed to stay for an extra night just in case.

The black haired teen heard light footsteps echoing in the entrance hall, causing his heart to beat fast.. He wasn't sure why that was the case. He then heard two familiar voices speaking to eachorther about doing some Science tests, "uh.." Levi groaned as got himself out of bed and opened his curtains to see who it was, "I bet that's shitty glasses" he mumbled while rubbing his eyes and opening the curtains.

Of course Levi was right; Hanji Zoe and Erwin smith was stood outside talking to who looked like the news' media crew.
Levi gritted his teeth as a sudden pain seemed to shoot up his body, "ow.." He complained resting his hand on his hip. I guess I'm still healing.. The man thought as he was about to turn away.

But he was forced to stop as he heard the sound of a child giggling.

"Of course, the boy is perfectly fine.. Just a few hours ago the new born began to breath again normally, we were just about to tell his mother the good news" Hanji Zoe smiled.

"Doctor Zoe... Please explain in more detail how this is possible?" A interviewer demanded making Hanji grit her teeth with stress, "I'm sorry, but I will explain another time, it isn't appropriate to do a live broadcast at such times, this child could stop breathing at any moment and all I wish to do is talk with Levi Ackerman and at least let the child's mother see his son this way.."

"You spoke of a man named Levi Ackerman, what makes him so different to other gay men? Why is he the only male human who has given birth to a healthy baby?"

"Like I said before, I will explain some other time. So please move your equipment so I can speak with Levi Ackerman" Hanji sighed and Erwin placed his arm around her moving her away.
"My work partner is correct, we know to little to tell the media at the moment,but we do promise to make a documentary or show about this miracle!" Erwin smith frowned his eyebrows making the media back away slightly.

"My apologies sir"

"Hanji.. Please take the child to Levi now." Erwin tapped the woman's back and pushed her slightly forward, Hanji opened the door to Levi's room to be greeted by Levi Ackerman standing shocked; tears streaming down his face and hands out ready to grasp his son for the first time. 

To be continued..
I'm very sorry for the late update! I'm really stuck with this fanfic and it's taking me a while to think of ideas :( I hope you understand and continue to read 💕