I Am A Self-Confessed Music Geek

thanks to all who added me story. u rock. :D Keep reading!

now, enough with me talking to myself. ONWARDS WITH THE STORY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane's POV:

Sighing, I stretched out lazily. Still half-awake, I had no idea where the hell I was, but I knew that I’d slept really comfortably last night. Blinking my eyes open, I saw a head full of dark hair, with unmistakable colored streaks. I was confused for a moment. What was Skye doing next to me?

Then I remembered last night, the amusement park (that awkward moment when I’d gotten that panda for Skye... whoa), playing past midnight, not to mention Skye cutting herself... That bothered me to no end.

Skye shifted, mumbling, turning her face towards me. Her hair covered half her face. She was really pretty. I reached out to brush her hair away.

There was a thump, like someone fell off the bed unexpectedly. I looked up and yup, Kevin sat up groggily, rubbing his head.

"Darn," he muttered. "Leaned too far."

Skye groaned, rubbing her eyes lazily. "What the hell?"

"Double darn," said Kevin, snapping his fingers. "I wanted to take a picture, you two looked so cute together, all snuggled up."

Even half-asleep, Skye could give a damn scary death glare.

"Dude, she'll kill you," laughed Mike, sitting up from his makeshift mattress on the other side of the room. "Literally."

"And I will too,” I grumbled, getting up.

Skye yawned, stretching her arms. I watched Kevin peek at her chest, and was about to smack him but Skye beat me to it. Without opening her eyes, she threw a pillow straight at his face. The look on his face was comical, and he gave a soft, oomph sound.

"Aw, come on," he complained. "It's not my fault you're so hot. And how the hell d'you do that?"

Smiling slightly, she opened her eyes. "I'm psychic, didn't you know?" she joked.

I leaned back. "So what now?"

"Don’t know 'bout you guys, but I'm hungry," said Mike. "It's breakfast time."

"Alright!" cheered Kevin.

Skye rolled her eyes, but got up. "Lemme go get changed first..."

:)

Skye's POV:

"Damn, it's raining," Kevin said dejectedly, slumping into a chair by the table.

"Thanks, captain obvious," I said dryly. "Come on, somebody help me make breakfast."

"Really? Making your own breakfast?" Kevin complained.

"Come on, it's life," I told him. "Don't tell me you've never made toast your whole life, Kevin."

"He probably never made his own bed his whole life," Shane muttered.

"He hasn't, trust me," said Mike. "I've been his roommate long enough to know. He has never made his bed. It's always been me."

"Roommate?" I asked absently, getting out some butter and jam. Shoving some bread towards Shane and Mike, I shook my head at Kevin, who's not getting up from the chair.

"We were in boarding school together," Mike told me.

"Really?" That was surprising. "So how d'you guys meet Shane?"