surprise ❥

ethan comes in your room at 3am because he just got back from tour and misses you too much to wait

you lay in your bed, sound asleep when suddenly you hear a thump sound coming from your bedroom window.

"oh shit" you think to yourself, internally panicking because someone was entering your room from the window.

"ow, dammit!" you hear the person say, and you immediately recognize the voice even though you hadn't heard it in person for so long.

"oh my god!" you whisper and get out of bed, "ethan!!" you run towards him and he smiles, opening up his arms for you.

when you get to him, he embraces you into a tight hug.

"surprise!" he says sarcastically and you laugh,

"I missed you.." you say, holding him tighter.

"I missed you too, princess." he whispers, "sorry I woke you up...I couldn't wait until the morning."

you shake your head, pulling away slightly to get a good look at your handsome boyfriends face.

"no, it's fine. i'm glad you came...will you stay?" you ask, a hint of hope laced into your voice.

"only if you want me to." he shrugs, his hand not letting go if yours.

"i'll always want you to stay." you smile and he smiles back. "now, I think something's missing..." you say and put your best thinking face on.

"I think I know what it is." ethan says, a smirk on his face.

"really? enlighten me." you giggle and he leans in and you meet him halfway.

as soon as your lips collide, you feel pure bliss.

soon enough, your hands make their way to ethan's hair, making it messier than it already was.

you giggle and he looks at you looking confused, "what?"

"you're hair is a mess!!" you tell him and he smiles,

"good thing we're about to sleep then, huh?" he tells you and pulls you in for another hug, placing his head in the crook of your neck, giving your shoulder a light kiss.

you sigh in content, pulling away so you could run your fingers through his hair.

"I love you." you tell him and he opens his eyes,

"I love you too, princess." he replies and you practically melt.

you lead him to the bed and he takes off his shirt, preparing to sleep.

you lay on the bed and ethan follows.
Soon enough you end up laying your head on ethans chest instead of the pillows, tracing small designs on his chest.

You watch him as he started to fall asleep, so you stop making designs so you can let him sleep.

"keep going," he mumbles sleepily, "it feels really good."

you smile at your adorable boyfriend, continuing with your designs.

slowly but surely, you both fell asleep in a matter of minutes feeling at ease in each others arms.

a/n -- i loveee this idek why though haha its probably trash :)