lost ❥

"I have to pee!" You say for the fiftieth time, making Ethan laugh,

"Babe, you have to wait! The next exit is coming up soon." He assures you but you whine, bouncing up and down in your seat,

"Ethan I swear i'm going to pee in this cup!" You warn and he yells,

"No! Y/N don't seriously my car!" He says and you laugh,

"Stop making me laugh! I'm going to pee myself!" You say while laughing, making Ethan laugh even more, "Focus on driving not laughing!" You tell him and he nods, biting his lip to hold back more laughter.

"Alright, I think this is it." He says, taking a turn towards a really sketchy pathway through the woods.

"Ethan. This does not look like the way to a gas station!" You say and he groans,

"Y/N," He says slowly and you widen your eyes,

"No! Ethan you did not just get us lost!" You scream and he laughs, shrugging his shoulders,

"Sorry!" He says and you shake your head,

"Stop the car. I'm peeing behind that tree." You say, not even caring where you peed as long as you got it done.

He bursts out laughing and stops the car for you as you get out of the car, "I cannot believe you're going to let me pee behind a tree!" You tell towards him, looking back only to see him dying laughing in the car, making a small smile appear on your face.

You and Ethan were on a road trip to celebrate the first week of summer vacation. You would be spending a whole week in a car with your amazing boyfriend, which you were so happy about. You didn't really know where you were going exactly, you were just driving which, actually, was very fun when you were with Ethan.

You quickly pee behind the tree, doing what you had to do before you rush back to the car with a sigh, "I'm hungry."

Ethan's jaw drops, "First you need to pee, now your hungry?" He asks and you huff,

"Fine! Which way are we going to go? This place is sketchy." You say and Ethan chuckles.

"Whichever way you choose." He says, looking at you and waiting for your answer.

"Let's go to a beach." You say, excitement lighting up your eyes. Ethan leans in and places a quick kiss to your lips,

"Your wish is my command." He replies and you grin, slipping off your shoes and propping them up on the dashboard.

Ethan rolls his eyes, setting up the GPS to the nearest beach and starting to drive towards it. One of his hands was on the steering wheel to drive and the other was in his lap, making you reach over and grab it, intertwining your fingers.

He looks over at you for a second and smiles, but you weren't paying attention as you were looking out the window at your surroundings.

"Ethan! We have to stop!" You squeal, pointing at the small path way you saw leading into the woods.

"I don't know about that, Y/N." He says hesitantly, stopping the car for the moment, "What about the beach!" He asks and you shrug

"Ethan, this is an adventure. We can take cute pictures and see what the path leads to! We can go to the beach after, I promise It'll be fun!" You beg and he sighs,

"Fine!" He gives into your begging, turning off the car and putting the keys in his pocket. You slip on your shoes and get out of the car, skipping to Ethan's side and taking his large hand in your small one.

As you walk through the path you find that it led to a small clearing with a lake in the middle,

"This is so beautiful!" You gasp and take in your surroundings, turning around to see Ethan's reaction, only to find that he was staring at you the whole time.

"Ethan! Don't you think it's beautiful?" You ask with raised eyebrows and he suddenly is taken out of his trance,

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to that." He admits and you roll your eyes,

"What were you thinking about then?" You question him curiously and he smiles,

"I was thinking about how much I love you." He says simply, as if it were no big deal but you almost choke on your own spit.

"I love you too," You say slowly, and he takes a step closer to you so that your chest to chest,

"I'm glad," He chuckles in a deep voice that sends a shiver down your spine.

The tension in the air could have been noticed by anyone, so you lean in and press your lips to his quickly, pressing another to his cheek and then you whisper in his ear, "Beat you to the car."

And then you start sprinting, leaving him standing in the field, dazed and confused,

"Way to ruin the moment!" He laughs and runs after you, but you make it to the car first.

"But I beat you, didn't I?" You say and he smiles, wrapping his arms around you and placing a gentle kiss to the top of your head,

"Now to the beach?" He asks and you hum in response, enjoying the warmth his body gave off.

a/n -- this was SO BAD DF but yeah i could write these FOR DAYZ i literally have so many road trip imagine ideas so like if you want one for gray or another one for ethan I could so write it lmao!!! p.s thanks for requesting you guys are awesome!! && lol the title kinda makes sense idk I'm tired but whatevs i'll fix it later (yikes) love you guys!