compliments ❥

"What are you looking at!" You giggle as your boyfriend, Ethan, stares at you.

"Just you," He says with a goofy smile on his face and you roll your eyes, "What? You're beautiful."

"Yeah right." You laugh and continue to eat your pancakes.

At the moment, you and Ethan were having a lazy day. These kinds of days were your favorite because you had him all to yourself. As much as you loved these days, you always looked terrible. Your hair up in a messy bun with a T-shirt and sweats on. Yet somehow, Ethan always managed to make you feel like you looked gorgeous.

"I'm serious, baby." He looks at you with lust filled eyes.

"Ethan, seriously, I look like absolute trash right now. How could I possibly look attractive?" You ask, looking up at him.

"You always look attractive." He says simply and shrugs, giving you an award winning smile.

"Why are you so cute?" You sigh, getting up and sitting on his lap, wrapping your arms around him. "Thanks though." You mumble into his chest.

"For what?" He laughs, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Your compliments." You say, lifting your head to look at him, "And your love." You smile and place a light kiss on his nose, then his lips.

He smiles into the kiss and when you pull away he pulls you right back, making you giggle.

"Nothing could take away my love for you, baby." He winks and you laugh, leaning in for another kiss.

a/n – this gives me boyfriend feels tbh