car kisses (pt 2) ❥

(a/n – well then long time no see lifes been busy at one point i was thinking of giving this account away but I decided it was waaaay too important to me for me to give it up so here I am with a car kisses pt 2 (kinda short but dont kill me)! hope you enjoy!!!)

**

"Pam!" Your smile widens when you see her, running up to hug her as soon as you enter the doors of your favorite small diner,

"It hasn't been that long, Y/N!" She give you a grin and takes you toward your favorite table, which was right near the window with a nice view of the parking lot. It wasn't all that pretty, no, but it made the whole place seem bigger than it really was.

You sit down as you wait for Ethan to come, as he was being dropped off by Grayson because he was, 'doing something important'. Of course, you were anxious to find out what it was considering Ethan sounded rather excited but- you could be pretty patient when it came down to it, and you knew you could just wait to ask him what was up. After all, Ethan never kept anything from you.

You sigh as you think about how long you two have coming to this tiny little diner. It'd been two years and almost once a month you would come visit pam and get your usual number one, just as you had your first date. And each time the amount of fun and laughter coming from your table doubled.

As you daydreamed about all the good times you and Ethan had in this cafe and in these very seats, you almost didn't notice the quiet ding of the door that signaled that someone entered.

You could feel your face grow into one of delight when you saw your handsome boyfriends face.

"E!" You say happily and stand up to embrace him and he happily lets you, wrapping his strong arms around you and placing a thoughtful kiss on top of your head.

"My love." He says, almost bowing making you smile and laugh. He rushed to your side of the table to pull out your chair, although it was already pulled out enough, and once you did he slid you forward so that you were in a comfortable position in front of the table.

"Such a gentlemen." you say, and he sits down only to reply with,

"Only for you." Giving you major deja vu.

"Wait wait do the thing!" You say and he looks at you with a face that
screams, 'really?'. You respond to his facial expression with your famous plea, "Pleeeeeaaaasseee" You drag out the word making him sigh.

A few moments later he made the
most hilarious face you've ever seen, making you laugh hysterically. You and Ethan would have face wars all the time to see who could make a funnier face and, of course, Ethan always won.

"H-How do you do that?" You manage to let out through all of your laughter. Everyone in the diner had pretty much gotten used to you and Ethan's loud and craziness. One time Pam caught you making out in the bathroom hallway and just shrugged it off, so, you could say you and this particular diner had some history.

"Its a natural talent!" He shrugs and you stick your tongue out at him playfully making him grab your face gently and giving you a quick kiss on the lips. You didn't realize how much you'd missed his lips against yours until he actually did it, even though you hadn't even been away from each other for more than a day. You were about to lean in for one more kiss until Pam arrived.

"Number ones for my number ones." She winked making you and Ethan laugh,

"Oh pam, you shouldnt show favoritism." Ethan says loudly making Pam narrow her eyes playfully, and then he whispers, "Don't worry we know we're your favorites!"

You shake your head at your goof of a boyfriend and then look at him and shrug, "Bone Apple tea." You tell him jokingly and he chokes on his water.
"Bon Appetite?" He corrects you and you giggle,

"Same thing!" You say and dig in. You expected Ethan to dig in, as well, but really he was just staring at you, taking in your beauty. He couldnt even understand how you still managed to look beautiful while shoving food down your throat, and just looking at you made him smile. Being with you made his day better by a long shot and just the look on his face gave that all away.

"I really can't wait any longer." Ethan lets out while you were engulfing pancakes. Suddenly he gets up and then gets on one knee making you stop chewing. You were pretty sure your heart skipped a beat and your eyes went wide.

"Y/N, you are definitely the love of my life and I am honestly not sure how I managed to hold off this long. I love you...I love you more than anything and..." He stops for a second, probably recalling the speech he most definitely prepared, "Oh screw that, Y/N, will you marry me?" He asks, looking the most vulnerable you'd ever seen him.

"Yes!" You say with a mouth full of pancakes, tears threatening to fall down your cheeks. He laughs as you quickly swallow your delicious pancakes and rush to kiss him. Ethan broke the kiss and grabbed your hand, sliding the most beautiful ring you'd ever seen onto your ring finger.

"I was late because I was freaking out. I'm really glad you didnt suspect anything." He smiles and you smile back, happy tears now rolling down your face like a waterfall.

You were so happy, and so excited that you jumped into his arms for another kiss. You both smile into the kiss and Ethan mumbles,

"Why're you crying, baby?" He laughs and you pull away for a moment to respond,

"I'm just so happy!" You laugh, "God Ethan took you long enough!" And pull him into one more passionate kiss.
You were forced apart by the sound of plates breaking behind you. Ethan turns his head and you look over his shoulder to see Pam standing there with broken plates surrounding her. You look at her surprised face, confused until she screams,

"I missed it?"

hehe hope you enjoyedddddd