love & affection ❥

You were currently at a small get together at one of Ethan's parent's house, sitting on the couch while Ethan was on the floor in between your legs. He was having a really deep conversation with Grayson and some other guys you didn't recognize.

You were feeling pretty awkward just sitting and listening to their conversation. You had nothing else to do though because Cameron and Ethan's mother Lisa had just left to go grab a few things from the store. They had asked you if you wanted to tag along and you wanted to tag along but Ethan had begged you to stay with him, even though he wasn't paying any attention to you. You didn't really know anyone else at this party so you decided to stay with Ethan.

All of the sudden they started to walk away, Ethan attempting to get up and follow them to wherever they were going. You quickly stand up and pull him back once they leave the room, leaving you and Ethan to yourselves.

"Ethan!" You whine, taking both of is hands and holding them tight so that he wouldn't leave.

"Yes?" He asks, a semi-annoyed look on his face.

You frown and let go of one of his hands, tracing his jaw line with your finger and showering him with kisses. You saw that his cheeks were turning red from embarrassment, making you giggle.

"You can't leave me!" You say, begging him to stay with you but he rolls his eyes.

"Y/N, you'll be fine." He tells you but you hold his hand tighter. You knew you were probably being the annoying clingy girlfriend but that wasn't a big concern of yours.

"I just want your love and affection!" You say and he laughs, not giving into your begging. He looks at you with raised eyebrows and waited for you to let him go, "I'm not letting you go." You shake your head and he continues to stare at you.

You run your hand through his hair repeatedly in attempt to make him stay, and you could tell he was trying not to give into you despite how much he loved when you did that.

You knew you were right there to convincing him so you continued by pressing gentle kisses from his jaw to his neck, going really slow just to tease him. Once you reach his collarbone, you return back to his face, kissing the corner of his lips and he groans.

"Stop teasing!" He says and you laugh, not giving him the kiss he longed for, "You aren't going to kiss me?" He asks, looking genuinely shocked.

"If you won't stay, then no." You say stubbornly, finally letting go of his hand and crossing your arms, knowing you had him wrapped around your finger.

He groans again and grabs your hand, "Fine!"

"Yay!" You say enthusiastically, making Ethan roll his eyes once more. You lead him upstairs to his room and push him on the bed so that he's looking up at you.

You lit on his lap and admire his looks for a few more seconds before he got tired of waiting and pressed his lips to yours, your eyes closing and your hands find their way up to his hair. As the small make-out session went on, you heard someone call for Ethan downstairs.

"E, come down!" You hear them say and Ethan sighed, giving you a look that told you he did not want to go.

You shrug your shoulders and place your already swollen lips to his quickly, getting up from his lap and shutting his door, making sure to lock it.

You turn around and give him a cheeky smile, climbing back onto his lap and placing more kisses down his neck, which had multiple hickey's on it due to your handiwork. Although your neck didn't look much different.

He placed his hands on your hips, causing your shirt to ride up a little so that a small strip of skin was showing. You shivered at the feeling of his cold hands on your skin, making him smirk a little bit.

The tables turned quickly and Ethan was now placing open-mouthed kisses to your neck, which felt really good.

"We should probably go back downstairs." He mumbles against your skin and pulls away from you slightly, both of you stopping to catch your breath.

You nod, knowing you got what you wanted and that you couldn't ditch the whole party. Plus you could always continue later.

You get up from his lap again and when you look in the mirror hanging on the wall you laugh hysterically.

"We look so bad!" You laugh, pointing out the fact that your hair looked like a mess and so did Ethan's, your neck's bearing bright red-purple bruises.

"Oh god," He shakes his head, "What were you thinking?" He laughs, talking about the hickeys I left on him.

"You? Look at me!" You say, gesturing towards your neck.

He rolls his eyes and leaves the room reluctantly, knowing he would not hear the end of it from everyone downstairs.

You laughed as you though about it, making your self look semi-presentable and going to join your probably embarrassed boyfriend.

a/n -- i'm sorry. i just learned how to write make-out scenes so like i'm obsessed. whatevs lmao. HOPE you liked it!!