cuddles ❥

"Y/N!" Ethan calls out to you from his room.

"What?" You yell back. You had just finished up some schoolwork, and you were really tired. Ethan hated when you had to do schoolwork because it meant less time spent with you, and you never gave him as much attention when you had work to do. 

"Come here please?" He asks and you sigh, a small smile on your face. Ethan had been asleep all day today which gave you the perfect opportunity to finish your work, and you couldn't wait to spend the rest of the day with Ethan. 

"Yes?" You ask, entering his room and you see him cocooned in the blanket, making you laugh. 

"Come cuddle with me." He mumbles, lifting his arm for you to join him. 

You gladly accept, sliding in next to him and cuddling up to his chest. 

You knew for a fact Ethan's favorite thing to do was cuddle, because every time he feels lazy (which is all the time, to be honest), he wants to cuddle. This was a good time for him to ask though, since you were really tired. 

As soon as you lay down, your eyes closed and you sighed in content. For some reason, Ethan's chest was the most comfortable pillow. 

"How long have you been up?" Ethan asks, giving you a quick good morning kiss, making another small smile appear on your face.

"An hour or two..." You mumble back.

"Why?" He asks as he plays with your hair, making you even more tired. You loved it when he played with your hair, it was a really cute gesture and it felt really good. 

"Just finishing some homework." You yawn and shift your body so that you're more comfortable. Now you were basically on top of him but, Ethan didn't mind one bit. 

He nods a little and the room falls into a comfortable silence. Ethan placed a quick kiss to your forehead and continued to play with your hair, and not soon after you fell asleep. 

Ethan had just woken up so he wasn't tired at all. He didn't want to move because he was afraid you would wake up so he stayed, caressing your arms and playing with your hair, placing light kisses on your forehead every once and a while. 

You could definitely say this was one of the most comfortable and blissful sleeps you'd had in a while. 

a/n -- my ethan imagines are so short...I need more ethan requests...hope you guys liked it xx