bad grades ❥

You were currently at school in english class, having a really good day. Ethan was sitting right next to you, making funny faces to make you laugh. Usually he was successful, which got you in a little bit of trouble.

This time though, you were paying attention to your teacher because she was talking about the test you took last class. It was really difficult, but you felt like you passed.

"I'm going to go ahead and pass out your tests from last class, but you cannot keep them because I need to put them in the grad book." Your teacher said, making you gulp.

You had to admit, you were nervous to see your grade.

The teacher passes by Ethan's desk, dropping his paper that had the letter A written at the top in red ink. You looked at him with a proud smile and give him thumbs up, making him grin widely.

When the teacher finally reached your desk, the letter on your paper immediately made your jaw drop. Written on the top of your paper was the letter D, and you knew this would drop your grade down by a lot.

As you look at your paper in shock, you feel Ethan's hand rest on your thigh, making you look up.

"You okay?" He mouthed and you shook your head. You were definitely not okay, in fact, you felt horrible. You almost felt nauseous, not because of the bad grade itself, but because you had been getting a lot of bad grades lately. All of the bad grades you'd gotten were piling up, and this caused a lot of stress to fall on your shoulders.

"Please drop off your papers on my desk before you leave," The teacher reminded the class and the bell rung, signaling the end of class.

You walk to the front slowly and drop off your paper, walking out of the room. Suddenly you feel a hand on your shoulder, pulling you to a stop.

"Babe c'mob, it's just a grade." He attempts to make you feel better but you shrug him off,

"It's not just one grade E, This has been happening. I have so much work to do and it's overwhelming." You explain, your eyes tearing up because you were beginning to get frustrated. You sigh and lean up against a wall, looking down at your feet.

"I can help you, we can study together." He suggests and you shake your head,

"You know where that leads Ethan." You say and he sighs, knowing that you were right. You appreciated that he wanted to help though.

"Look Y/N, A few bad grades isn't going to cost you everything. Everyone gets bad grades sometimes, even the smartest people. You shouldn't let a few bad grades discourage you, you're just making yourself stressed for no reason." He tells you and gives you a quick kiss on the lips.

You take his hand and he pulls you into a hug, placing a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you," You mumble and he smiles,

"I love you, okay?" He reminds you and you smile, looking up at him.

"I love you too." You smile sweetly and start to walk towards the parking lot with your hands intertwined.

You were still feeling a little bit stressed about school, but you were glad that you had such a sweet boyfriend to make you feel better in these situations.

a/n -- LOL sorry for not posting like at all yesterday or today I've been really distracted. thanks everyone for being patient though! have a wonderful night/day!!